Laquon Treadwell or Laremy Tunsil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Both are available when the Rams are ready to pick, who do you take? I know it depends on who the Rams get in free agency but for this scenario let's say the roster is the same.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Treadwell, because I have been wanting the Rams to get a receiver that can get open since Holt and Bruce left.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Who the hell gives a child the name Laquon.

Is there ANYTHING more ghetto than that.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Personally, I'm leaning towards Treadwell too. I think he's perfect for the system. Big receiver with great hands, route running ability, and can run block as well. Tunsil would be a nice Tackle but I think the Rams could get a good Guard in the second round.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Neither. If we're picking that high (because they're both top fifteen prospects, I want VH3.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Is Treadwell even the top WR in this draft? Boyd, Robinson, Thomas, Doctson, Fuller, Williams are all intriguing in their own way as well. And i've read many reports that Treadwell doesnt have the speed to be a true deep threat. Havent done enough homework so not sure, just throwing this out there.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is Treadwell even the top WR in this draft? Boyd, Robinson, Thomas, Doctson, Fuller, Williams are all intriguing in their own way as well. And i've read many reports that Treadwell doesnt have the speed to be a true deep threat. Havent done enough homework so not sure, just throwing this out there.

No he's definitely not the top WR in the draft. I just figured he'd be available by the time the Rams pick and it's an intriguing decision because both players are from Ole Miss.

Stel

Starter

Still early in the evaluation process but he's in the discussion.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No he's definitely not the top WR in the draft. I just figured he'd be available by the time the Rams pick and it's an intriguing decision because both players are from Ole Miss.
True. Good point. If we pick around #20 Treadwell might still be there. Don't think Tunsil will be. Treadwell would probably be BPA at that point too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Still early in the evaluation process but he's in the discussion.
Agree he is in the discussion, but it is still a big jumbled mess with the top guys with no clear cut best yet at this point. If he had better speed I think he'd be the clear cut favorite. But speed isn't everything right?

Athos

Legend

Who is in your opinion then?