Langord and Brockers don't need no stinkin' sleeves.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one of these in the garage that I can donate.

tumblr_lm8txqmtvk1qabj53o1_400.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I thought about practicing a team for cold weather games today. There's only so much you can do I think. You can't acclimate your team to cold weather in just a couple of days and there's no substitution for the frozen tundra short of practicing in a parking lot. But I thought of putting coolers of ice on the field for your WRs, RBs, and QBs to stick their hands and the footballs in before running plays to try and at least simulate the cold wet environment. And I guess you could borrow a snow machine from the local ski slopes but it just isn't the same.

Our D2 football team here is facing the same thing this weekend. Valdosta State Blazers have to travel to Minnesota to play in the semi-finals Saturday afternoon. It just isn't a good environment for a team that likes to throw the ball a lot and is used to the south Georgia climate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ramhusker said:
I thought about practicing a team for cold weather games today. There's only so much you can do I think. You can't acclimate your team to cold weather in just a couple of days and there's no substitution for the frozen tundra short of practicing in a parking lot. But I thought of putting coolers of ice on the field for your WRs, RBs, and QBs to stick their hands and the footballs in before running plays to try and at least simulate the cold wet environment. And I guess you could borrow a snow machine from the local ski slopes but it just isn't the same.

Our D2 football team here is facing the same thing this weekend. Valdosta State Blazers have to travel to Minnesota to play in the semi-finals Saturday afternoon. It just isn't a good environment for a team that likes to throw the ball a lot and is used to the south Georgia climate.

And the Blazers go to the frozen tundra and beat Minnesota State-Mankato 35-19!!! 59 degrees is the coldest the Blazers had seen all season until today.

So the RAMS will do the same!!!!

Catch the Blazers next Saturday on Espn2 for the national title game!!!! GO BLAZERS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Awesome.

The Rams have some playas that bring the toughness.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As fate would have it, the Valdosta State Blazers play the Winston Salem State RAMS for the championship!