Lance Kendricks: Under the Lights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

he really came on toward the end of the season. And I was actually at that Tampa game - of course I was getting a beer when he made that catch so i had to catch it on the tv instead of from the 4th row up :(

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
iced said:
he really came on toward the end of the season. And I was actually at that Tampa game - of course I was getting a beer when he made that catch so i had to catch it on the tv instead of from the 4th row up :(

Dude,,, I was at that game too. Guess we missed each other in Miami AND Tampa.

Where you at in F-L-A Man ?

I'm in O-Town.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Kendricks improved in all areas in 2012. If he improves some more in 2013, then we should have us a pretty good TE.

iced

Selassie I said:
iced said:

Dude,,, I was at that game too. Guess we missed each other in Miami AND Tampa.

Where you at in F-L-A Man ?

I'm in O-Town.

I'm an hour south of Tampa, Sarasota. I also went to the Miami game.

Had great success this season with meeting players after the game, got the following autographs:

Finnegan x2, Robert Quinn, Brian Quick, Daryl Richardson, Brandon Gibson, and i think Janoris Jenkins if I remember right.. I remember someone shouting "Hey Steven!" at Jenkins :lmao:

Finnegan thus far is my favorite player to talk to after the game - dude is so down to earth and funny. Cracks a lot jokes, even picked on a few bucs fans lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Glad to hear you're not a Tampon fan iced ,,,, you being from Sarasota and all.

This year was great for Ram games in FL ... none next year, in the reg season anyway.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Forgot about how amazing Amendola's block was for Kendrick's 80yd TD.

Yeah, Kendricks really stepped it up this year. I wouldn't mind another 1st or 2nd rd TE to line up with him though. Good TEs are so versatile.

fearsomefour

Legend
I agree about adding another TE that is more than just a blocker. I dont think the Rams have the luxury of using a first or second on that this year. Too many other needs. TE is a strange position in the NFL. So many guys with the same sort of measurables and good careers in college that turn into Bajema kind of guys in the NFL.

Kendricks is developing for sure. His blocking improved greatly the second half. Having a TE than can make an explosive play for big yardage is still pretty rare, even with great blocking. It has taken a few years but I think Kendricks is ready to break out and have a 8-10 TD kind of season next year....I hope so, I draft him every year in my fantasy league....eventually I will look brilliant.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fearsomefour said:
I draft him every year in my fantasy league....eventually I will look brilliant.
:sly: One can only hope.

iced

Selassie I said:

This year was great for Ram games in FL ... none next year, in the reg season anyway.

Wrong - we play Jacksonville.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
Selassie I said:

In St Louis. :boohoo:

iced

X said:
iced said:
Selassie I said:

In St Louis. :boohoo:

oh lame, they must have changed it. they used to have it listed as Jax as an away game. Lame

sostl

Starter
Whoa.. there's other here in Otown?? where have i been :omg: :omg:

nighttrain

Legend
Young Ram said:
Kendricks improved in all areas in 2012. If he improves some more in 2013, then we should have us a pretty good TE.
i just love the way he catches with his hands..This guy has a great future..
train