Lance Kendricks to Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kendricks disappointed more often than not, now in Green Bay, he won't have to worry about the sun especially when the skies of November turn gloomy.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
For a career not a season.
Now all the board hate comes out for a guy. Everyone is glad he's gone ect. For a long time he was the most consistent part of the offense. Good blocker too.
He wasn't as good last year, whiffed plenty, but also made some effective blocks.
Kendricks is a good all around TE. Revisionist history is off putting.
Hate? Lol

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Kendricks actually was having a really good year and seemed to be putting it all together until the drops got to him. It wouldn't have been so bad and people might have forgotten about the drops but for their magnitude.

You can't drop uncontested, easy catches where you have no opposition players around you for yards. I mean, come on. Those are catches even middling high school players should make. And when making the catch would have resulted a game winning TD... people are going to be upset.

I actually liked Kendricks. He was always a professional, seemed like a good person, and I never questioned his effort. He had some good games for us and contributed. But he is what he is at this point - an average player that is replaceable. I wish him well in GB.