Lance Kendricks to Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
63328286.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Oh, OK. Maybe that explains why he couldn't hang on to the ball in warm weather ? :whistle:

Well, what about domes? Domes are temperature controlled, I wouldn't call it warm. He's played well in Tampa throughout his career, it's warm there. Maybe the humidity helps. Maybe it has to do with the difference in latitude, longitude, time zone, altitude, sun direction, the variables are endless. Why won't he hang on to the ball? It's baffling. This could take years to figure out.

Last edited:

…..

Legend
you guys are like a lynch mob, adding logs to the fire because that what everyone else was doing.

I disagree with basically all of you about Lance Kendricks.

I predict in he does well in Green Bay, but have no doubt that when he does well, you'll simply say it was the quarterback.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, what about domes? Domes are temperature controlled, I wouldn't call it warm. He's played well in Tampa throughout his career, it's warm there. Maybe the humidity helps. Maybe it has to do with the difference in latitude, longitude, time zone, altitude, sun direction, the variables are endless. Why won't he hang on to the ball? It's baffling. This could take years to figure out.
Maybe check his horrorscope on a weekly basis.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
If a guy who knows TE's cuts a player, I have little room to question that move. I always liked Kendricks, though, and like everyone else on this offense, thought he'd be a lot better with proper coaching.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I seem to recall quite a few people here saying just that when Cook was let go.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He didn't have to, but it would have been nice for him to block the 9 tech, blitzing lb, and blitzing db, but he whiffed. All he had to do was chip to give an extra half second of time to allow plays to fully develop.

He was going to get Goff and Gurley injured. He never held himself accountable as a veteran of the team for missing blocking assignments and dropping passes. As a coach, you can't have your potential franchise players getting injured. As a coach, you need your veterans to act like leaders, understand their roles, and teach the younger players what it's like to be an NFL player. And the Rams have been the youngest team in the league. As a coach, this transaction was an easy decision.

Lance, I wish you the best and hope you've learned from your mistakes as a Ram. Green Bay is a class organization and will not tolerate these shortfalls.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I predict in he does well in Green Bay, but have no doubt that when he does well, you'll simply say it was the quarterback.

I think he does well, too.

Kendricks may not be all pro, but on a strong offensive team... he will get favourable matchups and be productive.

fearsomefour

Legend
Lol I think Cook's the first so that's not really saying much
For a career not a season.
Now all the board hate comes out for a guy. Everyone is glad he's gone ect. For a long time he was the most consistent part of the offense. Good blocker too.
He wasn't as good last year, whiffed plenty, but also made some effective blocks.
Kendricks is a good all around TE. Revisionist history is off putting.