Lance Kendricks to Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I wish him the best but he was a big disappointment for a 2nd round pick.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Kendrick's couldn't hang on to the ball in warm weather, wonder how he'll do with icicles on his hands ?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
200_s.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I guess as long as Green Bay doesn't ask him to block or catch it's a good signing.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/11/packers-sign-tight-end-lance-kendricks/

Packers sign tight end Lance Kendricks
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 11, 2017

629176188.jpg
Getty Images

Another day, another free agent tight end in Green Bay.

The Packers are signing free agent tight end Lance Kendricks today, after signing free agent tight end Martellus Bennett yesterday.

Kendricks was cut by the Rams this week. He caught 50 passes for 499 yards last season.

Packers G.M. Ted Thompson is known for eschewing free agency, but this year he clearly prioritized improving at the tight end position, and now he’s done so twice.

Although Aaron Rodgers had lobbied for the Packers to re-sign Jared Cook, Rodgers will surely be pleased that the Packers have found two new tight ends who should bolster Green Bay’s passing game.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lolol.. so the packers stay tight with their wallet, then open up to sign two tight ends with awful hands and who can barely block. Sorry Packers fans, but you'll be sorely disappointed with Kendricks. Should've went thru this year's draft for another TE.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Yeah I don't really understand the hate for Kendricks. Was he great? No but he was our 2nd best wr on a terrible team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I don't really understand the hate for Kendricks. Was he great? No but he was our 2nd best wr on a terrible team.
I don't like the term "hate" but there certainly was a distaste for a player that was paid like a top TE who didn't perform anything like one

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Looks like they're following the Patriots path to success:
Hoomanawanui, Mulligan, Danny Fells.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
You think GB doesn't know who and what he is ??? Seems they think a new place might help...They had some reason for it...Don't know what is was, but they had one...

Ram65

Legend
Kendricks needs to rededicate himself in the blocking game. Going to the Packers could help his motivation and concentration. Bennett was an underachiever but, he has become a decent receiving TE. Let's see how it works out for the Packers.