Lance Dunbar or someone similar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Seth Griffith
what would this offense look like wig a healthy Dunbar or someone with the same capabilities? I know I might catch some flack for this, but I’m over Tavon at this point. Trade Home for whatever makes sense or just release him as soon as we can with the least cap implications.

Either target an FA next year or draft the next Kamara (spelling). Imagine this offense with this capability...

My draft as GM would focus next year on a future LT, a change of pace back, and Defense.

Just thinking about Sproles, Whitehead, Riddick, Kamara... makes me drool.

Ok, back to Corporate hell.

fearsomefour

Legend
what would this offense look like wig a healthy Dunbar or someone with the same capabilities? I know I might catch some flack for this, but I’m over Tavon at this point. Trade Home for whatever makes sense or just release him as soon as we can with the least cap implications.

Either target an FA next year or draft the next Kamara (spelling). Imagine this offense with this capability...

My draft as GM would focus next year on a future LT, a change of pace back, and Defense.

Just thinking about Sproles, Whitehead, Riddick, Kamara... makes me drool.

Ok, back to Corporate hell.
Its just too bad McVay doesn't trust Davis' blocking.