''LAMICHAEL JAMES''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I DONT SEE WHAT`S SO WRONG THIS GUY THAT WE GOT A ''FREAKIN KICKER'' INSTEAD OF HIM NOW HE`S 49ER AND WILL PROBRALY BE A RAM ''NIGHTMARE'' FOR YEARS TO COME!!!!!!!!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
AIRWARNER13 said:
I DONT SEE WHAT`S SO WRONG THIS GUY THAT WE GOT A ''FREAKIN KICKER'' INSTEAD OF HIM NOW HE`S 49ER AND WILL PROBRALY BE A RAM ''NIGHTMARE'' FOR YEARS TO COME!!!!!!!!!

Help me out here , we drafted the kicker rnd 6 they drafted James rnd.2.
How do you figure?

BTW I was on board with drafting James but they drafted him ahead of most every projection( I was taking him at the top of rnd.3 ,and we did draft Pead who is essentialy a bigger version of James.

I'd prefer he wasn't in SF but you can't stop them from drafting :nono:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
This.

And you don't have to put his name in quotes. He's a real dude.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Caps_Lock.jpg

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy said:
AIRWARNER13 said:

How do you figure?

BTW I was on board with drafting James but they drafted him ahead of most every projection( I was taking him at the top of rnd.3 ,and we did draft Pead who is essentialy a bigger version of James.

This.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Are CJ Spiller and Dexter McCluster nightmares for anyone?
That's essentially the type of player that James is (in my opinion anyway).

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
Thordaddy said:
AIRWARNER13 said:

How do you figure?

This.

+1

James is also 4th on their RB depth chart. So how many touches will he see?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is kinda gross. And probably a factor in their decision to draft a kicker instead. :sly:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1n-uW0WYuk[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C'mon guys it's true. The Rams should have used their 171st pick on James rather than a kicker. What are you all missing here? Instead they let the Whiners have him at 61? CRAP!!! THIS REGIME IS GOING NOWHERE FAST. THAT KICKER IS GOING TO GET WHAT.... 3 OR 4 TOUCHES A GAME? BRING BACK ZIGGY AND SHAW NOW!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
This is kinda gross. And probably a factor in their decision to draft a kicker instead. :sly:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1n-uW0WYuk[/youtube]

Was watching that game - not watching it again. I really thought he was done for the season.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wasn't exactly happy with this draft either (for different reasons aside from your own), but you're being completely unreasonable. We drafted Zu (yes, I'm using the nickname I gave our newest kicker) in the sixth round. James went in the second round.

You can complain about taking Isaiah Pead over James; that was the running back we took in the second round. Before you do that, however, I would like to let you know that Pead has three things in his favor that James either doesn't have or doesn't do as well as Pead:

1. Pead is a much better receiver than James. Pead has 87 receptions for 721 yards and six touchdowns for his college career. James has 51 receptions for 586 yards and four touchdowns.

2. Pead is a larger back than James. Pead weighed in at 5'10", 198 lbs with room to grow without losing his speed. James is 5'8" 193 lbs, and his frame is maxed out. Tell me which back is more likely going to last longer.

3. Speaking of that, Pead has not missed a single game in his college career. Meanwhile, James has already had major elbow issues that have lingered past the Combine.

Is James a bigger home run threat than Pead? Of course. More yards and more touchdowns on the ground testify to that. Does Pead do everything else better than James? Of course. Is Pead a more complete back than James? Most definitely.

Please just consider what other people are saying before you go into a major tangent. It'll make your time here a lot more pleasant than it is right now.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
I wasn't exactly happy with this draft either (for different reasons aside from your own), but you're being completely unreasonable. We drafted Zu (yes, I'm using the nickname I gave our newest kicker) in the sixth round. James went in the second round.

You can complain about taking Isaiah Pead over James; that was the running back we took in the second round. Before you do that, however, I would like to let you know that Pead has three things in his favor that James either doesn't have or doesn't do as well as Pead:

1. Pead is a much better receiver than James. Pead has 87 receptions for 721 yards and six touchdowns for his college career. James has 51 receptions for 586 yards and four touchdowns.

2. Pead is a larger back than James. Pead weighed in at 5'10", 198 lbs with room to grow without losing his speed. James is 5'8" 193 lbs, and his frame is maxed out. Tell me which back is more likely going to last longer.

3. Speaking of that, Pead has not missed a single game in his college career. Meanwhile, James has already had major elbow issues that have lingered past the Combine.

Is James a bigger home run threat than Pead? Of course. More yards and more touchdowns on the ground testify to that. Does Pead do everything else better than James? Of course. Is Pead a more complete back than James? Most definitely.

Please just consider what other people are saying before you go into a major tangent. It'll make your time here a lot more pleasant than it is right now.

Im not even sure James is more of a home run threat than Pead. LaMichael offense at Oregon is built for the big play. Its all about speed and getting playmakers in space. You get any quick player in space and they have a shot at breaking a long run. James had a lot more opportunities in space than Pead did.

I have heard Pead compared to 2 different NFL players today. CJ2K and Shady McCoy. Neither comparisons were made by Rams fans. This guy is good. Id take him over James any day of the week.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
Memento said:

Im not even sure James is more of a home run threat than Pead. LaMichael offense at Oregon is built for the big play. Its all about speed and getting playmakers in space. You get any quick player in space and they have a shot at breaking a long run. James had a lot more opportunities in space than Pead did.

I have heard Pead compared to 2 different NFL players today. CJ2K and Shady McCoy. Neither comparisons were made by Rams fans. This guy is good. Id take him over James any day of the week.
A comparison already made here..on the ROD, seems more likely...Darren Sproles.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm just mad he went to the freakin 49ers. Especially after last year how I wanted Hunter after DeMarco Murray was taken. BTW Pead reminds me of Murray.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:
Memento said:

A comparison already made here..on the ROD, seems more likely...Darren Sproles.

I don't know about that; I see a lot of similarities with McCoy. Pead might end up being a major steal for us.