Lamarcus Joyner vs Clemson 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Love this! I hope he ends up an All Pro for the Rams and a fat contract in the future!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That line: “Everybody has a plan until they get hit.” is awesome. I have to make that my sig.

I really love this pick, loved it at the time, love it even more. He's going to be a player for us
Actually the first time I heard that Mike Tyson said it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I would love to see this kid turn into a Brian Dawkins type leader in the secondary. Was working when the pick was made, driving listening to the radio, and they said the first thing he said to Fisher when he called was "I already have my cleats on." LOOOOOL Fucking right baby! Love the attitude!

That line: “Everybody has a plan until they get hit.” is awesome. Was working when the pick was made driving listening to the radio and they said the first thing he said to Fisher when he called was "I already have my cleats on." LOOOOOL Fucking right baby! Love the attitude!

I really love this pick, loved it at the time, love it even more. He's going to be a player for us

I think they said he lives by the "mantra of" that, cause I'm pretty sure Iron Mike is known for that quote. Sorry not trying to be a downer lol. I like that he chose that one to live by though haha.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
i don't know his arm measurements, but they look pretty long for a 5'8" guy. Could be what helps him with taller guys. He can separate WR's from the ball with his hitting.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
i don't know his arm measurements, but they look pretty long for a 5'8" guy. Could be what helps him with taller guys. He can separate WR's from the ball with his hitting.

He has really long arms for his size and he can jump high, so he can get up there with those guys. What helps him the most with the taller guys and his football play in general is his timing though. He just manages to time everything perfectly, like when he needs to jump to break up a pass, when he needs to break on the football, when he needs to blitz, when he needs to accelerate on a return...He's just a natural football player. Reminds me of Tyrann Mathieu without the hype.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I did and I changed it.

I might be just as excited to see him in horns as I am Robinson and Donald

He's one of those guys who, even though he's 5'8" and a rookie, will come in and really be a leader on this team, or at least a very positive locker room guy. In a few years, I'd be surprised if he's not a captain. He's that kind of guy.

EDIT: So yeah, I'm amazingly excited about this kid as well.

Last edited: