Lamarcus Joyner practices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome! I hope that Joyner and JJ3 can form a nice safety tandem.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would like to think the Rams could make arrangements to have LJ & JJ as our future 2018 & beyond starting safeties in this Wade "D". Both seem to be able to move to the Nickle @ anytime he needs it. LJ may end up being moved in closer to the LOS in the end.

Not sure about safety Cody Davis's future as a Ram (being a UFA in March) but it appears that Wade really likes CD too. Its possible that CB might desire to start somewhere in the NFL. CD is a pure high safety type but not much in solid run support. Rams do have SS Marqui Christian a 5th rd 2016 selection & FS Blake Countess a 6th rd 2016 selection signed in 2018. There's also Isaiah Johnson who did have a good pre season.

I believe that both CB NRC & safety LJ would be my top priorities of the secondary in UFA in March 2018.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Joyner & Johnson I hope for the next several years....Go Rams!

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
I'm betting they give him another week. It's one thing to warm up and go half or three quarters speed, quite another to play a game. Rush back from a hamstring and the set back isn't another week, it's several weeks

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Funny how a guy gets healthy REALLY quick when your stand in gets his hands on 3 or 4 balls....REALLY QUICK

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Funny how a guy gets healthy REALLY quick when your stand in gets his hands on 3 or 4 balls....REALLY QUICK

Joyner’s missed 3 games almost has it been that quick? Rams getting their best safety back will be a nice boost for the defense though!

Ram65

Legend
Rams need Joyner healthy. Should bring a spark to the defense. LJ and JJ for the win.