Lamarcus Joyner Photo Edit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Decided to edit this particular photo because I thought it was our best play of the game, I remember being at the game watching that play and me and the guys that were with me with all screamed "Oh S***!" If you want to go check out my first edit and the backstory of me creating these edits, here's the link http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/stlramsphotos-2.28534/
If you want to see the Instagram page I'll be posting these on, it's @stlsportsphotos.
First photo is the original, second one is my edit. Feedback appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 265

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's nice work. I like it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Nice work man... I dont get that guy in the background?! WTH is he doing? It's happening right in front of you and your watching it on the big screen?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Great Job that should be his first football card cover. That was a great tackle, he is a tough player.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice work man... I dont get that guy in the background?! WTH is he doing? It's happening right in front of you and your watching it on the big screen?

Haha did not notice that before. Can't be that close to the play looking on the big screen.

You should send this to Joyner on twitter, I'm sure he would dig it!

He has a twiter? Can you please tell me what his name is on there i looked and could not find it. I would love to show him

Nicely done @Mitchhit234! and welcome to ROD!

Thanks! I have been here for a while but have usually just been lurking around ;)

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Haha did not notice that before. Can't be that close to the play looking on the big screen.

He has a twiter? Can you please tell me what his name is on there i looked and could not find it. I would love to show him

Thanks! I have been here for a while but have usually just been lurking around ;)

Shit, I just assumed he had one like the majority of athletes. :( mybad