1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lamarcus Joyner on Gregg Williams “We buy the pitch he’s selling"

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamBill, Jun 27, 2014.

1. PowayRamFan

PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $361,794.60
    I feel something building with this team as well, feels a little different this time.
    -X- likes this.
  2. LoyalRam

LoyalRam Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,749,954.11
    As for Joyner, I don't know why..but he seems to be like a a 1st year London Fletcher....Simple love of the game and the intensity like London...If he is as good, I sure hope we don't let him walk like we did Fletrcher
    thirteen28 likes this.
  3. SaneRamsFan

SaneRamsFan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,185,269.30
    I just long for those days when you didn't go thru the schedule trying to figure out which games you had a chance to win. You expected to win them all. I think our draft this year puts the icing on the cake of the last three years drafting and turning the roster over. Our first three picks especially should start and eventually lead. I believe we will be the surprise team of the nfl to those who don't know or care what's been going on here. With a solidified line and a healthy qb no reason for there not to be a seventeenth game.
  4. RhodyRams

RhodyRams Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,158,359.74
    ya know usually at about this time of year I am getting excited about the upcoming season, laughing at the nay sayers and telling every one "watch, they will make the play off this year"

well I aint sayin diddly squat to anyone this year..let em learn on their own
  5. RamWoodie

RamWoodie New Member

Credit:
    $2,157.43
    He's a stout kid and a big hitter from what I understand. Some see him playing safety, but I don't. I think as has been said he'll be the nickle guy for the most part.

What I like is he realizes where he is...and he knows there's a lot to learn. Teams are going to try him at 5' 8". I think he'll pass the test.
  6. A55VA6

A55VA6 Playoffs?

Credit:
    $4,464,878.64
    Got a feeling Joyner might end up being the best player of our draft class. Something about him tells me he's an extremely hard worker and a professional.
  7. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,493,047.85
    Name:
    The Dude
    Nice new avatar, man. That's tough.
    A55VA6 likes this.
  8. A55VA6

A55VA6 Playoffs?

Credit:
    $4,464,878.64
    Hell yeah man. I've been looking for this logo in HQ for a Wallpaper I want to make but the highest resolution I can find is 600 x 469. crappy.
  9. Rams and Gators

Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Credit:
    $3,069,852.57
    I'd be much more confident of a playoff spot if we'd drafted better in the second round of the 2012 draft, Jeffery and David on this team rather than Quick and Pead and there would be no stopping us. But we'll rally around the players we do have and play playoff football.
  10. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,493,047.85
    Name:
    The Dude
    What format do you want it in? I have them up to 1024x1024

logo.jpg
    A55VA6 likes this.
  11. A55VA6

A55VA6 Playoffs?

Credit:
    $4,464,878.64
    Nice! Thanks man. This is exactly what I needed.
  12. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,493,047.85
    Name:
    The Dude
    Ju got it mang.