Lamarcus Joyner on Gregg Williams “We buy the pitch he’s selling"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

New Rams DB Lamarcus Joyner on playing for the first time under defensive coordinator Gregg Williams. (2:32)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
^ this young man GETS IT!

He's got a good head on his shoulders and we'll always get 100% of Lamarcus Joyner. Love it!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

New Rams DB Lamarcus Joyner on playing for the first time under defensive coordinator Gregg Williams. (2:32)

Man I like this guy ... cannot wait to see him play. I though Donald was a steal at #13, I won't be surprised in the least if Joyner is a steal in round 2.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Everything this kid says is like gold, and 100% genuine. Great character and work ethic and all around good person. Love this pick more and more everytime i see him talking to the media.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Everything this kid says is like gold, and 100% genuine. Great character and work ethic and all around good person. Love this pick more and more everytime i see him talking to the media.

This guy will be a leader on this defense. Right now he's just a rookie, but it won't take long. You can just tell he's got the personality for it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This guy will be a leader on this defense. Right now he's just a rookie, but it won't take long. You can just tell he's got the personality for it.
Agree 100%. He doesn't act like a rookie and will be a leader sooner rather than later.

RamSECUT

UDFA
He's not the fastest db, but, this ain't no track meet neither.
Joyner's a football player. One of those guys in your secondary, who seems to have everybody covered. Will always be around the ball.
He always stood out, whenever, you watched FSU play.
Like Tyrann Mathieu, just a playmaker that loves the game of football.
Joyner would have been a solid talent in any sport with his attitude

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Tuna said, "the key to coaching is getting them to let you coach them",he was a pretty good one ,I agree Williams has cred, Fisher has cred these guys will play for them.
I'm just wondering which of the two we're gonna sweep, San Fran or Seattle

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Tuna said, "the key to coaching is getting them to let you coach them",he was a pretty good one ,I agree Williams has cred, Fisher has cred these guys will play for them.
I'm just wondering which of the two we're gonna sweep, San Fran or Seattle

Both of them. And we're gonna sweep Arizona too.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow, his outlook on the game is magnetic. Not to mention he loves everything about football lol.

Thank you for sharing, I havent seen this one - very impressive young man and no doubt he will be a leader of this team

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This guy is the type of player that wills himself to win by pure effort, intensity, and intelligence. He is going to play for a winning team because losing is not acceptable to him. Love that mentality, it's the most valuable intangible.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
change-ahead-sign-500x375.jpg

jjab360

Legend
If Joyner sounds like a 10 year veteran as a rookie, I can't imagine what he's going to sound like... as a 10 year veteran. Might just be one of the better leaders in recent Rams history.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think he is just ok as an NFL player....I am happy I am wrong...and will be wrong. In 1975 I thought JK McKay would be great. ;)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We got something brewing and I think it's still somewhat of a secret to many.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
We got something brewing and I think it's still somewhat of a secret to many.
I sense it too. I'm not saying that this is 1999, but I have that same sense of anticipation, like everything is finally coming together. I realize that other people may perceive it differently, but there is something about this offseason where it all feels like it's about to happen. I honestly feel like this team is about to become a powerhouse. It's all a feeling though. Who know what will actually happen

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I have to say that I'm in agreement with the majority as to Ram prospects this year.

I look at it this way. We've been adding top tier talent for 3 years via both the draft and FA with lots of "hits".

In addition, we have some top drawer coaches to work with that talent.

I can see that all coming together this year. We will surprise some teams this year and stun some others.

I expect some teams this year to say, "Who ARE these guys"?

Can't wait to hear THAT again!