Lamar Miller?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Tre Mason being stupid, I wouldn't be surprised if we went after Lamar Miller.

Might sound crazy, but we're a team that wants to run the ball....Miller is explosive and would be perfect if we want to continue limiting Gurley's workload. Last year Fisher said he wanted to get Mason 10 touches or so per game....well, Miller is much, much better than Mason.

I would think we could get him for around 2 years $10 million...he's probably seeking more, but I doubt any team would give him more or a bigger role, save for maybe the Cowboys.

We need help in the passing game, I know....he's a big threat in the passing game though, and if we're intent on running the ball, I think this would be a good signing.

What do you guys think?

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if I'd spend 10 million for a backup running back. I'm sure the other guys on the team are capable.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Lamar Miller - RB - Dolphins
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Texans are making a "strong push" for free agent Lamar Miller.

Per Rapsheet, the sides are "working toward a deal." Durable, versatile and consistently productive, Miller could end up the running back gem of this year's free agent class. He's just 25 (in April). He'd be a big loss for the Dolphins, and an ideal Arian Foster replacement for the Texans.
Related: Texans

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Mar 8 - 1:59 PM

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I think the money is about right, but not sure he will want to play #2 at this point (it would make his next contract really tough). Someone will likely offer him a starting RB job somewhere...or at least better chance than being #2 to TG.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
huge lamar fan but no way he (nor the rams for that matter) make this happen. after being criminally underused in mia, no way he doesnt get a starting job