Lamar Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I know it's early in the college year but this kid is something special. He has shredded FSU today - if you are missing it - check the highlight reel.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I saw this coming last week....not like this...but DAYUM!!!! I wanna cross Jimbo fisher off the potential coaches replacement list... LOL

Jackson is a special talent...Marriota/RGIII ish...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a smart kid too, btw. Here's a quote by him in a Bleacher Report article:

Jackson said you don't see many of the read-option, no-huddle guys make it in the NFL. And when they do, they don't last long. But Jackson felt he already had the passing skills; he just needed someone to be willing to focus on them instead of just his running.

"I don't want to be read-option," he said. "I want to be either/or (pass or run), not known as doing one thing. I was balanced (in high school). It's just that my run plays were more dynamic."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has a ways to go as a passer, but boy is he fun to watch. Incredible athlete at the QB position. I agree with @BatteringRambo on the Mike Vick comparison. It's like watching a guy who falls perfectly in between Vick and Cam Newton. A little bigger and stronger than Vick (but not quite as fast) while not quite as big and strong as Cam but faster.