Lamar Jackson or no?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Lamar returned to practice yesterday to limp around. Today, he was a DNP. Think he plays this Sunday? The Ravens are in a must win situation so I know they want him to go but I think we see Huntley. Either way, our D needs to pin their ears back and go get whoever the the designated victim ends up being.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Doesn't matter. We'll beat his team so bad, he'll shit his pants...again.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont care who plays QB, I just want to see them get punished every time they run a read option. I dont care if the RB gets a big gain a few times as long as the QB knows even if he hands it off he will hit the turf.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lamar returned to practice yesterday to limp around. Today, he was a DNP. Think he plays this Sunday? The Ravens are in a must win situation so I know they want him to go but I think we see Huntley. Either way, our D needs to pin their ears back and go get whoever the the designated victim ends up being.
If this were two years ago or even last year I’d hope that he sits out. This isn’t the same team. IMO I hope they destroy them just like they did the Rams 2 years ago.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
With 0 turnovers and a decent run game Rams should win this one by 2 TDs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m more concerned about Mark Andrews. Tight ends have been trouble for the Rams in the past. They’ve cleaned it up a bit this year but without Ernest Jones will that weaknesses be exploitable?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
No, he's not playing. Ravens not going to possibly ruin their star QB by sending him out there severely hobbling. Either way, we need to crush the Ravens.

Psycho_X

Legend
At this point he might play but will not have his running edge so benefit us.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
I live here in Baltimore area and all of the local news thinks it will be tough for him to go. Most of the insider news people think it's going to be one of the backups. But of course it could all be a smoke screen. Problem is you can't hide that limp unless Lamar is trying to get an Oscar

MauiRam

Rookie
No, he's not playing. Ravens not going to possibly ruin their star QB by sending him out there severely hobbling. Either way, we need to crush the Ravens.
If we have more points than the Ravens do when the 4th quarter expires, I'll be more than stoked. Crush?? I'd like to witness that scenario in our last game of the regular season vs the team I hate more than any other .. It would be SO sweet to thoroughly pound them !!!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If we have more points than the Ravens do when the 4th quarter expires, I'll be more than stoked. Crush?? I'd like to witness that scenario in the last game of our season vs the team I hate more than any other ..
Yeah I wanna crush every team lol.....the 49ers, I want to fucking kill that team so bad that OJ calls us out for murder, people protest for the lives lost on the field that day, that the guy that runs the morgue gets a boner from all the bums he anticipates from said murder, that Rick James comes out his grave to say "Cold-blooded!", that people hear the ghost of Madden loudly say, "Boom!", that Snoop Dog hits a blunt on Instagram live while puffing out the biggest hit ever while saying fuck y'all got smoked to 49er fans, that Make A Wish approaches Kyle Shanahan about his last wish as we kill his coaching dream, that the 49ers get tons of used dildos thrown at them when they get off the team plane in SF, and that people have to turn off the TV to keep their kids from being traumatized....unless they are Rams fans of course hahahahaha.....in short, fuck the 49ers.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah I wanna crush every team lol.....the 49ers, I want to fucking kill that team so bad that OJ calls us out for murder, people protest for the lives lost on the field that day, that the guy that runs the morgue gets a boner from all the bums he anticipates from said murder, that Rick James comes out his grave to say "Cold-blooded!", that people hear the ghost of Madden loudly say, "Boom!", that Snoop Dog hits a blunt on Instagram live while puffing out the biggest hit ever while saying fuck y'all got smoked to 49er fans, that Make A Wish approaches Kyle Shanahan about his last wish as we kill his coaching dream, that the 49ers get tons of used dildos thrown at them when they get off the team plane in SF, and that people have to turn off the TV to keep their kids from being traumatized....unless they are Rams fans of course hahahahaha.....in short, fuck the 49ers.
View attachment 50786

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I dont care who plays QB, I just want to see them get punished every time they run a read option. I dont care if the RB gets a big gain a few times as long as the QB knows even if he hands it off he will hit the turf.
I have always believed in this philosophy. You can get away with it cause they are considered a running back in that case. They should pay a high price for the risk. Make them think twice. Always go directly at the QB. No decision making. He does the most damage.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Doesn't matter. We'll beat his team so bad, he'll shit his pants...again.

I very leery of laughing at someone being incontinent. I’m old enough that if that boomeranged on me… I’d be sad… LOL