"Ladies, stop doing this sh*t"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the girl's a slut, and Zeke's a stud. <----This crap gets to me.

Sharing those kind of pictures isn't cool. Neither is calling someone a slut in a derogatory way. Almost ever.

I don't know. Terms like wholesome, innocent, virtuous, high self esteem, etc don't come to mind when thinking of a girl like that.

I'm pretty sure nobody called Zeke a stud. Snake and cheat come to mind.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
So the girl's a slut, and Zeke's a stud. <----This crap gets to me.

Sharing those kind of pictures isn't cool. Neither is calling someone a slut in a derogatory way. Almost ever.

Austin. She called herself a slut. She is a slut by choice. Not difficult.

We have to recognize truth in our society. Political correctness has always been comical to me. In a bad way.

:rant: Where is John Wayne?!! Dammit. :unsure:

Edit: I agree with you. This doesn't elevate Elliot. He's an idiot. It goes both ways.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Well, if his girl wasn't good with it, he shouldn't have been doing it.

Right, but it's a reason as to why he would "care at all" if a chick leaks things like this.

Then again, this could be an old photo-- one taken before his relationship with his girl. You can insert images into Snapchat now, right?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The world we live in. I'd be famous if all this social media was around in my youth.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
image.jpg

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
You know what? I just can't picture Jared being in that background. I think our team found a leader for the long haul, just like they are building this team for. No one night stand here. That's what I'm thankful for.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what? I just can't picture Jared being in that background. I think our team found a leader for the long haul, just like they are building this team for. No one night stand here. That's what I'm thankful for.

He's a good looking guy. He's a qb. He's in lala land. The groupies are gonna be all over him.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This thread made me think of something I heard a old drummer in a 60's band say once when asked about groupies. He said " We still have groupies now like we did then except the're all 70 now"

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right, but it's a reason as to why he would "care at all" if a chick leaks things like this.

Then again, this could be an old photo-- one taken before his relationship with his girl. You can insert images into Snapchat now, right?

No clue. I've never used Snapchat. But in that case, we shouldn't be blaming the girl. We should be blaming Zeke.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No clue. I've never used Snapchat. But in that case, we shouldn't be blaming the girl. We should be blaming Zeke.

Well, it depends on whether Zeke had a GF at the time, why the poster posted private information publically, etc.

I would say that there is a strong argument against posting who you are sleeping with publically. There can be reasons to do so, I suppose, but bragging that you just nailed a celebrity is not something that looks good for you. That Zeke also looks bad is not an excuse.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it depends on whether Zeke had a GF at the time, why the poster posted private information publically, etc.

I would say that there is a strong argument against posting who you are sleeping with publically. There can be reasons to do so, I suppose, but bragging that you just nailed a celebrity is not something that looks good for you. That Zeke also looks bad is not an excuse.

Yet, she's done nothing wrong if she's single. She's an adult. She's allowed to live her life the way she chooses. If Zeke cheated on his GF, he's in the wrong. If his GF is cool with it, nobody is in the wrong and I'm back to saying that nobody should care.

Shit, I'd be bragging if I nailed a celebrity. If I had sex with Scarlett Johansson or Margot Robbie, the only way I'm not telling my boys is if I think there's a chance of a relationship. If I know it's a hit and run for her, I'm definitely bragging.

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yet, she's done nothing wrong if she's single. She's an adult. She's allowed to live her life the way she chooses. If Zeke cheated on his GF, he's in the wrong. If his GF is cool with it, nobody is in the wrong and I'm back to saying that nobody should care.

crap, I'd be bragging if I nailed a celebrity. If I had sex with Scarlett Johansson or Margot Robbie, the only way I'm not telling my boys is if I think there's a chance of a relationship. If I know it's a hit and run for her, I'm definitely bragging.

Except she has to live with the consequences. If she brags about her sexual conquests - she can't complain if people bring it up in the future. I don't give a damn about who sleeps with whom - but if someone chooses to make it public, that is something that still does matter. If I'm in charge of hiring, for instance, that somebody posts their sex feats online is something I'm going to consider in terms of deciding if they are likely to embarrass the company in the future. Not necessarily a "do not hire" moment, but something that acts as a negative.

And there's a huge difference between bragging with the boys and posting it where the world can see. And again, that's a negative thing if she is too clueless to understand the difference.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Except she has to live with the consequences. If she brags about her sexual conquests - she can't complain if people bring it up in the future. I don't give a damn about who sleeps with whom - but if someone chooses to make it public, that is something that still does matter. If I'm in charge of hiring, for instance, that somebody posts their sex feats online is something I'm going to consider in terms of deciding if they are likely to embarrass the company in the future. Not necessarily a "do not hire" moment, but something that acts as a negative.

And there's a huge difference between bragging with the boys and posting it where the world can see. And again, that's a negative thing if she is too clueless to understand the difference.

It seems to me that she's fine with the consequences. And I think it's awfully weird that you'd consider something like that when making a hiring decision. It's not illegal. It's not in even a gray area. And I doubt you could tie a person's sex life to job performance in any logical or meaningful way.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems to me that she's fine with the consequences. And I think it's awfully weird that you'd consider something like that when making a hiring decision. It's not illegal. It's not in even a gray area. And I doubt you could tie a person's sex life to job performance in any logical or meaningful way.

Yeah but she's put it out there that she's a slut looking for publicity. What if some guy brings it up at work? Does he face sexual discrimination charges? Why deal with it? Just tell her you'll be in touch after the interview then throw her details in the bin, never to see her again.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Umm.. Poor judgment, decision making, common sense??? Perfect job candidate.