Ladies and Gentlemen, here's what the TST editor thinks of the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Some will just never get over the Rams leaving their empty stadium in LA to win a Super Bowl in ST. Louis.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This guy is a dick on so many different levels (aside from football too) it's amazing.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Reads like a post at ram stalk. I'm willing to wager that he's one of the well-known asshole posters there. I've actually found a lot of good articles on TST but this one is just ridiculous. He is the editor? Boycott.

Cover another team if you hate it and it's city so bad, Ryan!!!

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
There were a few good lines.

Really it seemed calculated. Trying to "shocking" or being the outlier. An easy way to get followers and attention is to be or appear edgy.
Surely one of those guy who wouldn't acknowledge this piece if the Rams go 12-4.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That's what I'm saying. I truly think he doesn't enjoy covering the Rams. If you read his articles on the NFL as a whole, some of them are actually pretty good. But his Ram articles are just junk.
Not sure how long RVB has been a fan...But he has a voice, and a serious opinion about the course of this team. I've heard he really loves the Rams...I'm pretty sure he does. He just hates some of their moves...Sam Bradford being public enemy #1....So this piece I take as sarcasm, with deep blue font, with a tinge of seriousness....He shoulda been a fan in the 70's like me, he'd know what a real wait can be....
I've stated in a few of his posts, maybe he's going the shock jock route...Howard Stern/Tom Lykis....but he's never responded as far as I know....He created the site TST...He must love the Rams, right?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What I find amusing or actually kind of makes me angry is that I blocked him on twitter some time ago because I find him so annoying. That and he never writes anything of substance. Then I went to their site a few days ago and his story basically consists of two of my tweets.....copied and pasted.
you almost made me choke on my dinner. lol, Really Jim? I thought you were like TST family....

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure how long RVB has been a fan...But he has a voice, and a serious opinion about the course of this team. I've heard he really loves the Rams...I'm pretty sure he does. He just hates some of their moves...Sam Bradford being public enemy #1....So this piece I take as sarcasm, with deep blue font, with a tinge of seriousness....He shoulda been a fan in the 70's like me, he'd know what a real wait can be....
I've stated in a few of his posts, maybe he's going the shock jock route...Howard Stern/Tom Lykis....but he's never responded as far as I know....He created the site TST...He must love the Rams, right?

Perhaps you're right, but I really don't see anything in the original link to say otherwise, unless I completely read over it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well this guy can go fuk himself and tst is now on my do not visit list. Even if it's not serious it's repulsive at best due to trashing your team with smarmy dialogue just for clicks

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
His pseudo-intelligent, rabble-rousing, all too obvious agenda in this article made me suddenly suspect he is the schizophrenic clown-car operator on the PD Board who has at least a dozen monikers. His reference of "Rams' hubris" is telling, like a man arguing with himself in a mirror. I normally stay on this board now as an attempt to avoid such annoyance. I love reading about Rams football. I hate reading journalistic forms of masturbation.

Hey Bibber, I too can utilize flamboyant, superfluous vernacular. Does that qualify me to work for TST?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey Bibber, I too can utilize flamboyant, superfluous vernacular. Does that qualify me to work for TST?
Yes, but only if you're adept at social media. You'll need to post at least 100 disparaging remarks per day on Twitter.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Maybe I'm too big a fan of Bradford's and don't see the faults in his game that this clown does. The coaches like him and they do it for a living so I think he's mistaken in his assessment of our qb! :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What I find amusing or actually kind of makes me angry is that I blocked him on twitter some time ago because I find him so annoying. That and he never writes anything of substance. Then I went to their site a few days ago and his story basically consists of two of my tweets.....copied and pasted.

You should call him out on that shit Jimmy......that's not cool of him at all.

69superbowl

Rookie
All-Tourney Delta Bravo. I'm guessing little Ryan's girlfriend (or boyfriend) just got banged by a Ram player. Take it like a man fella. Time to turtle-up with your vintage video game collection and yellow dye number 4 crackers.

cracengl

Rookie
Is the hype train not loud and proud in every city this time of year? I doubt Kenny Britt's bandwagon is the only one filling up across NFL country. Cleveland, NFL Network, and ESPN have all replaced Tim Tebow with Johnny Football. People are saying that certain guys on this team look better than they have in a while (Britt) or ever (Quick)....considering their body of work the last few years, that's not that hard to accomplish.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No not at all, I hardly ever go to their site....and people tell me that they copy and paste my stuff all the time.
That's not cool at all. Before using my videos, Devin at least DM's me on Twitter to ask permission first.