LACK OF power ranking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My guess...

The 2014 draft order will be;

1. Raiders
2. Jaguars
3. Jets (what a freaking circus)
4. Bills
5. Cleveland

Name your "surprise team" to be picking top 5; Dallas

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:
My guess...

1. Raiders
2. Jaguars
4. Bills
5. Cleveland

I think that top five can very well be correct.

My surprise team to pick (in the top 10 anyway) is Washington. If Chip Kelly can get the Eagles on the same page again and the Giants get their act together, along with a prolonged RGIII injury they could fall back to earth and finish in the bottom 10.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I'd agree with your top 5, although I think the Cowboys will be pretty good this year.

If I had to guess at some other teams who may snag a top 5 pick, I'd say Arizona, Tennessee, and KC all have a pretty good shot

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I actually kind of have this weird feeling that Rex Ryan is going to have his defense very stout...I think if he has Garrard start at QB they have a methodical running offense and could put together a season similar to the Rams of or 2012 and have Geno Smith come in late in the season. Could be enough to save his job. Nothing flashy but consistent.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1) Jaguars
2) Cardinals
3) Jets
4) Chiefs
5) Browns

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I actually kind of have this weird feeling that Rex Ryan is going to have his defense very stout...I think if he has Garrard start at QB they have a methodical running offense and could put together a season similar to the Rams of or 2012 and have Geno Smith come in late in the season. Could be enough to save his job. Nothing flashy but consistent.

After thinking about it, I'll agree with you. I think their trade for Ivory will pay dividends. They'll get their WRs back healthy. Hill will have had an offseason to develop. I do think they start Geno, but their D will be so good it will cover up some of his flaws. Plus they're in the same division as Buff and Miami

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In no particular order: Titans, Raiders, Bills, Arizona...and my surprise team Carolina.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
My guess...

1. Raiders
2. Jaguars
4. Bills
5. Cleveland

I think the Lions sneak past the Browns for the 5 seed LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
HE WITH HORNS said:
I predict Seattle wont even make the playoffs!

I think they will win the division. Only because I think the 49ers are going to stumble next year. I just have that feeling about them, they have had a few good years and have been very lucky with injuries. Their defense will win them some games but I think they fall flat this year and go 7-9 to 9-7.

SB hangovers are fairly common. I think we'll see another one!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
HE WITH HORNS said:
I predict Seattle wont even make the playoffs!

This is very possible. Before the final three games with inflated scores, they were no better than any other team.

Overrated as fuck.

Actually, I think fuck might be underrated compared to the seaworms.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
I'd agree with your top 5, although I think the Cowboys will be pretty good this year.

If I had to guess at some other teams who may snag a top 5 pick, I'd say Arizona, Tennessee, and KC all have a pretty good shot

Cowboys? Maybe so, but that's what the expectation has been for the past 2 years. Food for thought, in last years draft, Dallas drafted defensive linemen with the 3-4 in mind. This year, they're a 4-3 team (whoops). Even better, they hired Kiffen as DC, who was fired by USC because of crummy defensive performance.

iced

1)Raiders
2)Jags
3)Browns
4)Lions
5)Cardinals

Surprise team for top 5? Rams.....via redskins pick... can see if it Rg3's knee goes out, especially if compounded with other key injuries