LaCanfora on "The Decision."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nflcom/w19/120113_nfln_breaknews_canfora_fisher_700k.mp4[/flv]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"I'm taking my talents to the Gateway to the West. I'm going there because I feel that this team is just a few pieces away from winning a Super Bowl, unlike that circus at Miami. I mean, Carl Peterson ran the Chiefs into the core of the earth, Jeff Ireland is a racist idiot who hasn't drafted anyone aside from Long and Pouncey, and their owner is a pathetic poser who thinks it's "hip" to own a football team. Yeah, thanks for the chopper ride and all, but your ideas on how to win at football wouldn't even work in Madden 12.

"I also want to thank all of you douchenozzles at Tennessee for making this a possibility. Yeah, that includes you, Vince. Oh, and Bud? I just want to let you know that you're completely senile. Why else would you pay Chris Johnson all that money to suck the entire year?"

...Sorry. When I saw "The Decision" in the title, I just couldn't resist.

:sly: :hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
interference said:
X, how r u grabbing these NFL vids?
Due diligence and hard work. :ww:

That, and I have a bunch of video codes accessible to me that nobody else has. Administrative perks, if you will.
This particular method? stlouisrams.com has them on their website.