LA seats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
PSL's don't transfer that I know of or have ever heard of......to me the issue is more this.........

Based on what Kroenke and Demoff said and did fans would/could easily conclude that the Rams were staying and so then if they purchased PSL's for several thousand dollars they may have a case for fraud and be entitled to a partial refund. It's not a lot of money, and Kroenke will never have to give back a dime and sadly IMO he'd rather spend money fighting it that just give that money back to the people he took it from. Now that it's common knowledge that they have been working on a move since the start there is validity depending on what the state laws are.

Does anyone know what the price ranges were? I would have to imagine that there are companies that purchased suites in the last few years that ponied up big coin for those PSL's.
If people bought PSLs based on what has been all over the media since Stan bought the team, I would have to say that it was based on wishful thinking - not a belief in anything Stan or KD said. You can say that their statements meant that they would be there no matter what or that they didn't do everything they could to stay but buying PSLs in light of it all would have been nothing more than a gamble.

As far as the suites go, I don't believe PSLs apply to them - though I could be wrong.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
PSL's don't transfer that I know of or have ever heard of......to me the issue is more this.........

Based on what Kroenke and Demoff said and did fans would/could easily conclude that the Rams were staying and so then if they purchased PSL's for several thousand dollars they may have a case for fraud and be entitled to a partial refund. It's not a lot of money, and Kroenke will never have to give back a dime and sadly IMO he'd rather spend money fighting it that just give that money back to the people he took it from. Now that it's common knowledge that they have been working on a move since the start there is validity depending on what the state laws are.

Does anyone know what the price ranges were? I would have to imagine that there are companies that purchased suites in the last few years that ponied up big coin for those PSL's.

The thing is - I doubt there were very many PSL's sold in the last few years... most people that I know have owned PSL's either since the beginning or very close to that. There hasn't been a whole lot of demand for either season tickets or suites in the last few years.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't know, are PSL's just for one year, or for a termed amount of time?
Depending on the wording, generally as long as you renew your season tickets each year, the PSL never expires.