LA Rams Yearbook - The 1988 Season Shaped The Rams For Years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man... I remember all of those games from that year. I was a senior in college then. Next to chasing skirts... I religiously followed my Rams. What a great group of players we had on that team. I loved Everett, Slater, Ellard, Irvin, Grey, Delpino, Brown, and Greene. The rest of the team was very solid... especially the O-line.

Watching Sims get smashed in this video was very satisfying. There were so many great moments watching this along with some football legends. Then there were those shots of that woman on our sidelines with some serious bullshit coming out of the narrator's mouth... that part was nauseating.

That last game against the whiners was such a HUGE game. Win and make the playoffs... lose and go home. In San Fran on Monday Night... I remember everything about that game. I was watching it at a friends house. Nobody who was there thought the Rams had a chance except me. That was one of the most glorious Ram games that I have ever watched. I danced around this guys living room all night long. We whipped their whiney asses like a drum. Maybe they went on to win the SB that year... but we owned their asses. Too bad we didn't get to play those pieces of shit in the playoffs.