LA Rams DT/DE/OLB's under contract for 2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Am I correct on this, or do I have a player out of position, or a UFA not listed?

2022 Los Angeles Rams DT/DE/OLB's under contract.

DT/DE
Aaron Donald
Greg Gaines
A'Shawn Robinson
Marqise Copeland
Bobby Brown
Mike Hoect
Ernest Brown
Jonah Williams

OLB
Leonard Floyd
Terrell Lewis
Chris Garrett

Von Miller OLB
Ogbonnia Okornokwo OLB
Sebastian Joesph Day DT
Eric Weddle S
Antoine Brooks Jr.
Darious Williams CB
Donte Deayon CB
Will Compton ILB

OIP.648mAbiqfobPio2sb9nyIAHaE8

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You forgot OLB Justin Hollins.

I intentionally left out Justin Hollins @Riverumbbq

I wanted to see if ROD fans remembered how good he played in 2020, and how excited many of us were to see if he could be even better in 2021.

Sep 29, 2021, 12:51pm CDT: The LA Rams placed linebacker Justin Hollins on injured reserve on Wednesday, following the decision to have surgery to repair his torn pectoral muscle.

December 13, 2021 1:26 pm PT: The Rams activated Justin Hollins off injured reserve.

Hollins made it back on the field in 2021, but the Rams singed OLB Von Miller and OBO stayed healthy.

After Hollins returned, he was good in spot duty but was merely a role player and seemed to get lost in the shuffle.

I'm very happy he's under contract for 2022. I have no bold predictions of how he will perform in 2022, but I think the Rams are more than happy that they have him on the books for next season. As of today, OLB seems to be thin as of 02/19/2022.

24c31fa673c342dbb941bb8a38aef58f.jpg

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Will Compton? The bussin with the boys podcasts guy? Never knew he was on the team.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Will Compton? The bussin with the boys podcasts guy? Never knew he was on the team.
I don't think he is on the roster. Believe it was mistakenly reported some time ago, and a couple sites have him erroneously listed. The Rams' site is pretty accurate and well-updated; and Compton was never a Ram.
I think.

Also Antoine Brooks was one of the players that signed a Futures contract the other day. Not an UFA.