LA LAKERS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know we got some Laker Haters here but I got to tell you, my boys may be trouble come playoff time. I was wondering if they were going to make the playoffs but now I think they go in as a 6 seed. I told friends that Pau Gasol getting hurt was the best thing that could of happened to them because it would make them play a lot more small ball and play more as a team even though Gasol would be missed. That is exactly what has happened and even Selassie's favorite player Dwight Howard is playing like a "team player". SHOCKING I TELL YA! JUST SHOCKING!

PhxRam

Been a Laker fan since the late 70's.

The Lakers want no part being the 6 th seed. I think it's in their best interest to stay in the 8th spot and face the Spurs in the first round.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Shit

We'll see what happens in O-Town tonight.

Coward is a piece of garbage. No heart, and totally crumbles under the slightest pressure. Cannot wait to watch him collapse in the playoffs.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry George, Lakers prevail in O town. On to Atlanta!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Selassie I said:
Shit

We'll see what happens in O-Town tonight.

Coward is a piece of garbage. No heart, and totally crumbles under the slightest pressure. Cannot wait to watch him collapse in the playoffs.

We'll see if last night was a 1 night thing. I could care less about the Lakers.

THUNDER UP!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The fine citizens of Orlando united last night to voice our disgust in this clown. We could have cared less about the outcome of the game. Standing room only tickets were sold last night. Nuns were screaming FUCK YOU to coward... all night long.

Saying that coward is hated in this city doesn't begin to describe the true feel. Is there a word stronger than hate?

I can't wait to watch him smile and yuck it up while his team is getting beat down in the playoffs.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Are the Lakers finally winning? I stopped going to games and paying attention when Magic left :(