LA Fans, check out this event!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Friday May 18th will be the NFLPA Premier League flag football game that will feature the top 2012 drafted NFL rookies and various celebrities. Rams rookies Brian Quick, Isaiah Pead, and Chris Givens are expected to be participants. I believe tickets are free for this and it's being held at the UCLA north athletic field. Click the link to see the full list of rookies. I got my tickets just now as a benefit of being in the Navy.

http://www.losangelesinspiration.com/20 ... iration%29

GO RAMS!

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha, yes they are.. I'll leave it at that. I don't want to fire up our fellow Rams fans in STL.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
My intent for this post is to share a cool event for fans in LA. Please do not turn it into something else.

GO RAMS!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Does sound like fun, if I have time I may go check that out. Just to see Quick, Givens, and Pead playing in person of course. Even if it's just flag football, sounds like a good time.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man, that sounds like fun. I'm totally jealous of you guys, but I hope that the people see what they hope to see.

But seriously, let's not turn this into another city war thread. We have enough of those on the Post Dispatch and ESPN's message boards. We're all Rams fans in spite of our differences, so let's leave it at that, alright?

:yeh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And just like The Dude envisioned it... the board is moderating itself now.

<sniff> It's so sad when your baby grows up. </sniff>

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Damn, I'm grown up now. I've come so far since mid season when I blew up the post dispatch site. Anyway, I plan on taking my camera with decent zoom on Friday. I'll try to get some good pics but no promises.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GcBean said:
Damn, I'm grown up now. I've come so far since mid season when I blew up the post dispatch site. Anyway, I plan on taking my camera with decent zoom on Friday. I'll try to get some good pics but no promises.
That would be awesome. IF you do that, let me know. You can email me whatever you get and I'll make a special gallery for them off the board, but on my server (and link to it). You know, IF you do that. I'll hook you up. IF. you do that.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Haha, I get the point! I will give every ounce of effort in my body to accomplish this.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Damn! Just got to LA for business, but I am flying back to the east coast thursday night!! Hmmmm....jet blue, get ready for a call...

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Faceplant said:
Damn! Just got to LA for business, but I am flying back to the east coast thursday night!! Hmmmm....jet blue, get ready for a call...

Make the call!! I'll be there with my 4 year old boy!

BTW... RoD mods... Is it possible to get a 'like' or 'karma' button added to each post? If so, I'd be pressing the like button for Mr. Faceplant!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
GcBean said:
Friday May 18th will be the NFLPA Premier League flag football game that will feature the top 2012 drafted NFL rookies and various celebrities. Rams rookies Brian Quick, Isaiah Pead, and Chris Givens are expected to be participants. I believe tickets are free for this and it's being held at the UCLA north athletic field. Click the link to see the full list of rookies. I got my tickets just now as a benefit of being in the Navy.

http://www.losangelesinspiration.com/20 ... iration%29

GO RAMS!

Bastard!!! Wish I could go.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GcBean said:
Faceplant said:

Make the call!! I'll be there with my 4 year old boy!

BTW... RoD mods... Is it possible to get a 'like' or 'karma' button added to each post? If so, I'd be pressing the like button for Mr. Faceplant!
It's in the works.