LA Coliseum and the Throwbacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They both looked so good! That old stadium looked incredibly bright, and the field was wonderous grass. The uniforms were so bright...It just felt good watching the team there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:jerkoff:
It wasn't meant to troll you bro...The visuals were stunning to me, and I love outdoor grass and blue skies..Remember, the Rams won a Super Bowl in St Louis in those uni's

Gilley

UDFA
2019 can't come soon enough. I can't wait until we change uniforms and colors, and if they don't go back to blue and yellow, it'll be a huge mistake.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And the Fan's LOVE wearing them too!!(y)(y):D Not like the Old 'Grape Look'!!(n)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
2019 can't come soon enough. I can't wait until we change uniforms and colors, and if they don't go back to blue and yellow, it'll be a huge mistake.

If I had to bet, I'd bet that's what they do. And I'm going to guess they are going to do the blue and whites as the new throwbacks.

Psycho_X

Legend

Aye, I hope and pray for the royal blue, canary yellow look to be the permanent look when they change. The blue and white would be fine for throwbacks. New stadium will be nice. I'm sure I'm in the minority here because it has no historical significance to me whatsoever but the coliseum looks like a shit hole.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i gotta admit that in that sunshine the stadium with it jam packed with fans looked freaking amazing

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i might get lynched for this i love the colours but id hope they make the unis look a little modern

:hiding:

EDIT .. Why does whenever i type colours it come up with the squiggly line like ive spelt it wrong ?? ;)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It looked amazing out there. Loved the colors and font in the end zone too. Took me way back. Still can't believe the Rams left the red seats in the EJD. That was horrible to watch once the crowds got more and more sparse.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
PS. Was anyone at the game yesterday??? Would love to get an idea for how the atmosphere was with 91k peeps in the stands!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It was a first time thing for me. But man, that atmosphere was amazing. The lighting of the torch, the throwbacks, the old stadium, that was a sight to behold.

If they keep it like this, the new stadium should be amazing. ALA the Vikings last night.

My only complaint is that I wish they would gear it toward the common fan, and not pander to celebrities.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Something about the natural sunlight made these jerseys pop even more. Both teams uniform choices made the game more visually appealing, imo.

Love this pic of Gurley powering over the pile.
Rams Seahawks TG30.jpg

and, of course, this pic of the game sealing fumble recovery.
Rams Seahawks Fumble.jpg

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I think the throwbacks do look more modern. To be honest, when I was younger, and well before they came to St. Louis, they were a favorite team because of their uniforms.

Freak it, it's California, dare to stand out!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Would be cool if they would play one game a year at the Coliseum even after the new stadium opens, but I doubt they do that with the revenue that place will bring in...maybe a preseason game each year.

Also thought it was fitting that the 1st game since 79' is a defensive 9-3 win... this team looks like a lot of those 70' s teams with a mediocre QB and great defense.