La Canfora: Rams Best Team in the NFL Right Now That No One Is Talking About

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora previews the Week 15 matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams on Thursday Night Football. La Canfora: “The Rams Are the best team in the NFL that no one is talking about” “Do not sleep on the Rams, they are legit.”

Watch La Canfora Preview Rams-Cardinals

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Correct. La Canfora can barely contain his enthusiasm for what the Rams are doing right now. What a pleasure to hear.
It's all about the Rams, people's, not just a blurb.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow..let me say it backwards..Wow.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora previews the Week 15 matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams on Thursday Night Football. La Canfora: “The Rams Are the best team in the NFL that no one is talking about” “Do not sleep on the Rams, they are legit.”

Watch La Canfora Preview Rams-Cardinals
I Liked when La Canfora said "..I can't wait to see what the Rams do, on a short week, against a 'weak offense'!" ME TOO!! IT SHOULD BE A BLOOD BATH! :snicker::snicker::mustache::banana::rockon::cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams are going to destroy the Cardinals on Thursday Night Football.

It's easy to be brash and bold after 2 shutouts... But it feels like we are poised to win solidly. A good matchup for us. So, I'm feeling it too.

Maybe then more of the media will take notice?

But, we're starting to get on their radar, regardless.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
4-6 weeks ago, folks were talking about having the Rams tank the rest of the way to get the better position on the draft pick. I'll tell you what, these last 6 games with the Rams really finding themselves will do more for the 2015 Rams then any rookies could possibly do. It's the difference between 7 rookie players who are marginally better versus 53 veteran players all playing day v night better.

(that said, I still haven't given up on 2014 yet. Rams win out, Dallas loses out, Lions lose out, hello wildcard!)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
La Confora knows the defense was pretty well why we were losing when we were and why we are winning now ,it's great to have Long back ,one guy he failed to mention... Barron ,I think he's contributed enough we can now say it was a good trade and MAYBE had a hand in the turnaround

jjab360

Legend
La Confora knows the defense was pretty well why we were losing when we were and why we are winning now ,it's great to have Long back ,one guy he failed to mention... Barron ,I think he's contributed enough we can now say it was a good trade and MAYBE had a hand in the turnaround
I think the trade for Barron showed the team that they weren't giving up on this season even though they did say it was a move for the future, but I think they saw the team still bringing guys in and the atmosphere got a little more competitive after that, especially in the secondary. Long coming back was huge too, not even necessarily for his on the field contributions but it was big to get our vocal leader and essentially the backbone of our team back.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
4-6 weeks ago, folks were talking about having the Rams tank the rest of the way to get the better position on the draft pick. I'll tell you what, these last 6 games with the Rams really finding themselves will do more for the 2015 Rams then any rookies could possibly do. It's the difference between 7 rookie players who are marginally better versus 53 veteran players all playing day v night better.

(that said, I still haven't given up on 2014 yet. Rams win out, Dallas loses out, Lions lose out, hello wildcard!)

Since Dallas and the Eagles already have 9 wins and we have lost to both of them that leaves only one wild card spot available right? As I see it we need the Lions and Seahawks to lose out. I think o_O

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Since Dallas and the Eagles already have 9 wins and we have lost to both of them that leaves only one wild card spot available right? As I see it we need the Lions and Seahawks to lose out. I think o_O

It's all in this thread...

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-can-make-the-playoffs-without-div-help.33260/

...including a link to a cool tool to help you test how various win/loss combinations affect the playoff teams. @MTRamsFan pretty much nailed it at the end of page 1.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All this talk about the Rams is making my life just a little better. Love that people are talking them in a positive light.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I agree with your points, especially Barron, but it's hard on a D when the opponent gets so many extra series with short fields. I think the D just wasn't up to speed in GW's defense at the start of the season and, with the added pressure of turnovers, couldn't hold. The Rams were also ahead in so many games when the O just disappeared.

I think a whole game of offense has added a lot to the Rams.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lol fora bit aabout a mmatch up between 2 teams he really had nothing to say bout them cCardinals

TexasRam

Legend
Barrron has contributed for sure and Long helped out the last game.

But the Turnaround was very much unrelated to those two.

The Defensive turnaround happened when Trumaine got back and when GW changed the defensive approach. Specifically the role of JL and Ogletree consistently blitzing the A gap.