La Canfora on the NFL Trade Deadline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Not sure any team is willing to part with a 12 pack of RC cola to acquire him. Maybe when they finish drinking them they'll trade us the cans for him.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is freckling Hilarious! lmao

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Pead's playing time is not a direct reflection of his "not so stellar play" but by the fact that he keeps being late or missing meetings and practice. There is no trade value for a guy like that... no real resume` and very little maturity. He will be gone next yr. The "talent" doesn't match the headache. They are only keeping him now for roster depth .... because they have NONE.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Personally, I'd trade Saffold if I could.

Why? Chances are you probably won't get much for anything. If/when he leaves after the year, it's better to get some production out of him now rather than hoping w/e remote chance a late round draft pick would pan out.

In other words: Rodger Saffold for 9 games > 5th/6th/7th round pick.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm curious.
What does your O face look like?
And I had to start reading this thread on page 1. Sucks for ME. Where's that DON'T like button? Oh waiter... could we get another subject? We don't like this one much.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rodger Saffold for 9 games > 5th/6th/7th round pick.

You're assuming he plays the remaining 9 games :heh:.

I'd take a draft pick for Saffold, now, if I could get it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Why? Chances are you probably won't get much for anything. If/when he leaves after the year, it's better to get some production out of him now rather than hoping w/e remote chance a late round draft pick would pan out.

In other words: Rodger Saffold for 9 games > 5th/6th/7th round pick.

The last time Saffold played & finished 9 straight games was??? Not 2012 Not 2011 .....his Rookie season. Saffold is a "Ex Ram Walking" now best to see if the Barksdale who was benched last week or the Barksdale of the two previous weeks ? We will not know with Saffold starting & Barksdale sitting.

Saffold is currently healthy & like I said earlier their are some teams who will be heading into the playoffs like the Packers & Chargers who have real bad OT's starting. They sure could increase their playoff chances with a Saffold. IMO Saffold starting here with the Rams will amount very little. I think you could get a 3rd or a 4th rounder.