L. Fitzgerald about to pass Isaac Bruce-career receiving yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Don't forget Bruce had that nagging hamstring problem until they figured out the proper practice workload.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Larry will retire a Cardinal. He would have left about 5 years ago if he was ring chasing.
Don't know Mojo, I heard Larry himself in an interview before the Rams game in London say that he wanted to play a few more years to catch Jerry Rice.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruce is our guy, and I love what he did for us and the Rams. That can never be taken away.

But Fitz is just better. He's been a Ram killer since almost day one, and I was blown away the Cards didn't use him more in London. I've HATED him because he would crush my Ram dreams every year! But the dude did things the right way, and was so freaking talented. I hope he passes Owens.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Fitz is pure class and one of the all time greats. I dont mind it in this case. Both are HOF bound either way (y)

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
It boggles my mind that Holt or Bruce aren’t in the hall. It’s pure bs!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It boggles my mind that Holt or Bruce aren’t in the hall. It’s pure bs!

Agreed. Big Game Holt dominated for 10 years straight. And I do not believe Larry Fitzgerald was better than Isaac Bruce either. They were both great, IMHO, and both deserve to be in the hall.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
What's worst is that Bruce did not play with any elite QBs outside Special K. Marc Bulger was good; Chris Miller was also good, especially with the deep ball. Unfortunately, both Marc and Chris had multiple concussions that affected their play and forced them to retire earlier than they wanted to. Of course, Warner had the banged up hand problem and was effectively pushed off the GSOT team for Marc.

If Isaac had an elite QB talent for much of his career he would have been threatening Jerry Rice for WR statistical supremacy.

Agreed.
Isnt it Owens that puts forward the argument that he himself is the greatest receiver of all time based on the fact that he didn't have the likes of Montana and Young as QB?
It really does open an interesting debate.

The 15,000+ yard club is quite the achievement.
Bruce is without doubt one of the greatest ever.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. It's too bad Fitz spent his career with the deadbirds.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone soon will catch Rice or Smith. Smith, especially. Just a different sport now.