Kyle shannahan didn't believe in Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Anyone think there is a chance that Shanny changes his mind. Maybe the Falcons lose and he feels that team is loaded and ready to make a run next year?

Or is it all but done?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Really don't care what Shanny thinks, he's not our coach, but I doubt he'd say anything different - lots of reports of his 'diva-ness' in various press articles. Although to have comments like that it insinuates that the Rams offered him the HC and he turned it down because of our QB-in-situ and the owner, the thing is I don't think he was offered the position in the first place.

I want our team to do the talking on the field.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
And while I'm at it - an OK OC would look amazing coaching the Falcons, shit I could even win games with that team!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone think there is a chance that Shanny changes his mind. Maybe the Falcons lose and he feels that team is loaded and ready to make a run next year?

Or is it all but done?
I think it's as done a deal as there can be. Seems like Atlanta is already doing their due diligence on the next OC as well
That said, it would be hysterical if he had a last minute change of heart

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
200.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Is this a visual representation of a Conniption Fit, I've always wanted to know what one looked like.
I would say definitely... YES! I love the part where he flops face first on the bed. I'm pretty sure my kids acted like this a couple times when they were little.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well well well. We finally agree on something ;) I don't think Kaep was as bad as people thought last year. For being in such a dysfunctional offense he put up decent stats. I just don't like the guy.
The Chip O is a good match for him. A lot of predetermined reads and some run options. A lot of short throws where there is not a lot of reading the whole field.
If Kap goes somewhere were he is expected to be a traditional drop back passer he will revert to his old struggles.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
As the future head coach of the 9ers.....I hope he goes right on with that train of thought for the next few years......;)

Go Rams......... ;)