Kyle shannahan didn't believe in Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Kyle Shanny doubted Jared!?!
Off with his freaking head!!!! :hellno::boxing::headexplosion::shooting::seizure:

TheBunk

Rookie
Sounds more like sour grapes especially if he's hitching his wagon to Kirk Cousins lol.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol he threw a hissy fit because we interview someone else first? Sounds like he's the whiny little baby that people reported he was

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dislikes Goff and Kroenke, loves Kaepernick and York? Glad we didn't end up with that idiot of a coach.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
This makes no sense. How many people did we interview first? Many plus McVay. Stahp.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
NFL reporting is becoming TMZish. Its the he said he said. Whether or not he was booty tickled that we chose to interview someone first. It shouldn't matter, but I think he will end up in ATL still. We know how he is with losing things, he might pull a Fisher and lose the challenge flag.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
More likely loves the 2017 pick in the first.

On the Kaep note, think he had 16 tds....4 ints....2400+ passing yards....fwiw
Well well well. We finally agree on something ;) I don't think Kaep was as bad as people thought last year. For being in such a dysfunctional offense he put up decent stats. I just don't like the guy.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, I don't want a coach that gets his panties in a bunch if he's not interviewed first, especially since he was in a fucking playoff game, and there were travel issues. Sounds like he's still a pissy little child, so I'm going to say we did done good.

Enjoy your trash fire, Kyle. I'm sure your muppet will work out just fine.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
IF, that's true about his opinion on goff and stan, why in the world would he give a rats ass about not being interviewed first? And if it is true, in addition to the backpack incident, then I say we made the better choice.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. This is garbage reporting.Gonna be a looooooonnnnnnnnngggggg offseason.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Why would he be insulted by interviewing McVay first? McVay was eligible for an interview at any time, Shanahan was not due to being in the playoffs.

Hard to know if there is any truth to this or if its just more made up BS.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Dislikes Goff and Kroenke, loves Kaepernick and York? Glad we didn't end up with that idiot of a coach.

A new HC could get a lot worse than Kaepernick. Ever since the anthem protest people have been looking for any reason to put down on Kaepernick but he actually played well for most of the year. He's just on a dumpster fire of a team. Keep in mind that that dumpster fire swept us this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well ..... How many people did the 49ers interview before Shanahan!?!o_O

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Always heard junior was cocky but he's now coming across as a little diva bitch. Newest reason to hate the Niners even more.