Kyle Long: Game of Thrones fan - and it feels like home.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]323995552511561731[/tweet]
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Ky1eLong/status/323995552511561731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Ky1eLong/status/323995552511561731</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Feels like home. Sure like that quote.

Love it, him, and the The Game of Thrones.

iced

he's who I want in the 2nd round..

Austin at 16, Cypien at 22, and Kyle Long at 48...ahh my dream draft

iced

btw the newest episode with the brothel and squire was just downright hysterical

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't knock his taste in TV programs! :cheese:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
iced said:
btw the newest episode with the brothel and squire was just downright hysterical

So y is Jamie Lannister helping the big Dutch water barrier keep here virginity?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

So y is Jamie Lannister helping the big Dutch water barrier keep here virginity?
He respects her.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I really hope we grab him at 48.... And honestly, I can see Snead doing it. It makes sense.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
bluecoconuts said:
I really hope we grab him at 48.... And honestly, I can see Snead doing it. It makes sense.

The way he's rising he might not see 48. Maybe if we trade down with one of the #1s he could be a target, Janoris style.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ScotsRam said:
bluecoconuts said:

The way he's rising he might not see 48. Maybe if we trade down with one of the #1s he could be a target, Janoris style.
Believe it or not, I had a dream last night that the Rams traded their second #1 this year to the Bills for their second and their first next year...and we took Kyle Long.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.
Well that would be the only admirable trait he has demonstrated thus far.

I think it's cuz HE wants to beat her in a sword fight or to be the one who kills her.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

I think it's cuz HE wants to beat her in a sword fight or to be the one who kills her.
That could be too. Hard to figure out that guy's motives sometimes, eh? :lol:

Psycho_X

Legend
The Dude said:
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

That's whats great about GoT. You never know what you're going to find out about the characters as the books go on. Jaime is one of the more complex and interesting characters.

And I'm still not convinced on Long as a second rounder. Not sure how much his name is pushing him up the boards. But would be interesting to have him.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Here's a thought if Long isn't there at 48 , maybe we could draft Breanne of Tarf

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
The Dude said:
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

While his sister IS HOT ,a guy who'd bed his own sis like that, is just wrong, no other way to say it,he's wrong.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
The Dude said:
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

While his sister IS HOT ,a guy who'd bed his own sis like that, is just wrong, no other way to say it,he's wrong.
Hey. Walk a mile in his shoes before you judge him.

Hell, I'd walk about 50 feet in his shoes for his sister. :nau:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
The Dude said:
Thordaddy said:
The Dude said:
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

Hey. Walk a mile in his shoes before you judge him.

Hell, I'd walk about 50 feet in his shoes for his sister. :nau:

YE Buoy, love those eyebrows

iced

Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

going to be really hard to now..he was a righty..

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
iced said:
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
iced said:

He respects her.

going to be really hard to now..he was a righty..

Yeah , I'd forgotten that, I wonder if they are going to send the hand to "The Hand" :rofl: