Kurt Warner reports from Rams training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I understand it's a QB driven league, but this is NOT a QB driven team. Our team is going to compete no matter how the guy under center plays, imo, we're just that talented around him. If we blew playoff caliber teams out with Kellen freakin Clemens at QB, I think that says a ton about this team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

great report. didn't tell us anything we didn't already know but it was great seeing kurt talk so positively about them. even though he was just relaying fisher's thoughts.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

great report. didn't tell us anything we didn't already know but it was great seeing kurt talk so positively about them. even though he was just relaying fisher's thoughts.

I just love hearing his take on things.

He seems like the type of guy who simply tells you what is on his mind.

SierraRam

Recreational User
It's a great time to be optimistic, but to hear Warner talk about the toughness of our division and schedule, coupled with our youth puts a little doubt in my mind for this year. It will be a tough row to hoe. However, if can "translate all that young talent to the field," well, stranger things have happened. Right Kurt?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
More more more! Where is the Bradford interview? Maybe that will spark another Bradford vs Warner thread, haha.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just love hearing his take on things.

He seems like the type of guy who simply tells you what is on his mind.

yep. he doesn't try to either make outrageous statements or glaze over any deficiencies about whoever he's talking about. he just gives it to you straight.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

OT.. Did you know when you made your avatar that you can position the image in the preview box? Only reason I say this is because I am genuinely curious what the top half looks like.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He did his homework on the roster...I'll give him that. I wasn't sure that he'd know who all our starters are.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OT.. Did you know when you made your avatar that you can position the image in the preview box? Only reason I say this is because I am genuinely curious what the top half looks like.

yes i did. i'm all about the legs.

but if you like i can put the whole photo for awhile. she's a very beautiful woman.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
LOVED seeing Warner throwing to Tavon and Givens. Dude still has an arm. I hope he buried a few hatchets with that experience, I know I did. (via ARZ love from Kurt.)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
He did his homework on the roster...I'll give him that. I wasn't sure that he'd know who all our starters are.
Why? Kurt takes his football analysis seriously. He's not an ESPN guy, allegiance to the team or not, he'll know what the hell he's talking about at the end of the day.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Why? Kurt takes his football analysis seriously. He's not an ESPN guy, allegiance to the team or not, he'll know what the hell he's talking about at the end of the day.

Yea, It's nice to be taken seriously. He mentioned some guys you don't hear about during the other times we get 30 seconds of air time. Most people that cover the Rams give the same old spiel. Or we get interviews from either J.lau or Quinn.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Report is coming on shortly on NFLN if it aired earlier. It's my first view, but up next according to the ticker.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Report is coming on shortly on NFLN if it aired earlier. It's my first view, but up next according to the ticker.

Well. That was a buzz kill. 2 minutes. Blah blah blah.