Kupp/Reynolds Rookie Card Shoot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uniforms looking pretty sweet, IMHO, wider horns and and a new logo on the sleeve,but given the circumstances they are popping in the Southern California sunshine. Unfortunately, we have to wait to maybe 2020 now for a totally new design.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Uniforms looking pretty sweet, IMHO, wider horns and and a new logo on the sleeve,but given the circumstances they are popping in the Southern California sunshine. Unfortunately, we have to wait to maybe 2020 now for a totally new design.
I like the white jerseys ok . just hope they dont have to wear their blue jerseys very often . cause those are gonna look pretty stupid

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
new logo on the sleeve

Would seem that should be flipped to white horns, if possible. But, I think that's part of the rules that are not allowed.

I'm not sure why the NFL is such a stickler on this. A mashed up uniform doesn't seem to be in the league's best interests if it doesn't look it's best... and if the concern is too rapidly changing merchandise for fans, in this case that doesn't apply. The fans are clamoring for a change.

I am just not sure why the Rams can't be granted a waiver since approval was given for relocation anyway. It would seem a uniform is the least of the rules that should be held so firm once that decision was made.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like the white jerseys ok . just hope they dont have to wear their blue jerseys very often . cause those are gonna look pretty stupid

Well, 6 games they are set to don their white and they do play in Dallas this year, which, could mean they will wear their blue, unless Jerry Jones does ESK another solid and wears their throwbacks (blue) for that game. Keep in mind the Rams will wear their throwback blues twice as well so that is 6 games donning their white and two games with the throwbacks and in most cases on the road, they will wear white.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I am just not sure why the Rams can't be granted a waiver since approval was given for relocation anyway. It would seem a uniform is the least of the rules that should be held so firm once that decision was made.

Partly the league and the Rams too, what should have happened on the relocation is the Rams should have gone directly back to the blue & whites with the caveat they would unveil a total redesign when the new stadium opened, but I'm sure because of Nike and other constraints this is the best they could do.

Quite frankly I applaud the Rams for doing this because it was quite obvious the California faction of the fan base could not stand the Millennium Blue and the Rams have done all they could to phase that out.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Sorta surprised these things still exist.

I can't remember the last time I actually saw a football card.:hiding:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Partly the league and the Rams too, what should have happened on the relocation is the Rams should have gone directly back to the blue & whites with the caveat they would unveil a total redesign when the new stadium opened, but I'm sure because of Nike and other constraints this is the best they could do.

Quite frankly I applaud the Rams for doing this because it was quite obvious the California faction of the fan base could not stand the Millennium Blue and the Rams have done all they could to phase that out.

True. The Rams might not have been pushing the uniform very hard as they had the new stadium in mind for the switch all along.

It just feels odd to have this limbo period. It's like we are doing everything we can to make a switch, without actually making a switch. (n)

They probably should have negotiated something, an interim move to a throwback as you've suggested, or something.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't remember the last time I actually saw a football card.:hiding:

Funny I was in Cooperstown yesterday, it's only an hour from where I reside and love that town because it's such a throwback and it feels like you're in the twilight zone. But anyway we were in a store looking at paraphernalia and my wife was trying to show me old football cards and my response was: "Not in this town." I felt like I was being unfaithful, but then adjusted and they had some great Deacon Jones & Merlin Olsen cards along with Roman Gabriel too.

So I guess the last time I looked at a football card was yesterday because it was such an easy game to play.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They should Lose the "Gold" in the Horns on the Logo! JMHO

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They should Lose the "Gold" in the Horns on the Logo! JMHO

I think they have as the primary logo, but they can't remove it from the sleeve because that alters the jersey. Apparently you can alter the helmet, just not the jersey.

Ram65

Legend
addon.php

Looks good. I like wider horns too. Now that the helmets are white on blue and and live with the gold on the sleeve logo till the new unis come out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well, 6 games they are set to don their white and they do play in Dallas this year, which, could mean they will wear their blue, unless Jerry Jones does ESK another solid and wears their throwbacks (blue) for that game. Keep in mind the Rams will wear their throwback blues twice as well so that is 6 games donning their white and two games with the throwbacks and in most cases on the road, they will wear white.

Guaranteed the Jags make us wear our blue jerseys in Jacksonville. Heat advantage.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Guaranteed the Jags make us wear our blue jerseys in Jacksonville. Heat advantage.

Well, after the Rams kick their ass, it will be the Jaguars that will be feeling blue! However, you are probably correct.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
For crying out loud, can't we get an action pose? Maybe a diving catch. Something! He looks like he's trying to figure out how to open the top of the ball.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I miss the days when players would actually pose for their card photos , without their helmets on

Jack_Youngblood.jpg

Fred_Dryer.jpg

Jack_Snow.jpg

Tom_Mack.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I thought they got rid of those stupid collars on the jerseys this year

but , I guess not , :fuelfire:

kupp1.jpg

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
I thought they got rid of those stupid collars on the jerseys this year

but , I guess not , :fuelfire:

kupp1.jpg

I think they will, as all their photoshops of new players have shown the team in the new Nike template, which removes the toilet seat-style collar they've been wearing.

For whatever reason it seems they haven't had any jerseys manufactured in the new template yet, so all the actual promo photos are using the old Nike-lace collar. It looked dumb on the Oregon Ducks nine years ago and it looks dumb on every team still wearing it today. Seems many NFL teams are ditching that template and the Rams appear to one of them, #rookiepremiere notwithstanding.