Kroenke wins FA Cup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
But what more is an owner supposed to do besides hire great people and provide great facilities, and pay for all the players requested by management? Does he have to go in front of cameras and be chummy? What more does he have to handle? Does he have to take a job in the gift shop?

I just don't see what you want from the guy besides funding one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Moreover; who creates the uneven playing field?

What is keeping the Khan artist from turning Fulham into the next Man City? Let's look at Khan closer. He's a guy who was gonna buy the Rams. He bought Fulham when they were in the EPL. He promptly removed the MJ statue and put in his guys and doing all the things owners do. Fulham is promptly relegated and now are a sellers club with guys like Sessignon out the door this summer. Now who gets thhe credit there? Martin Jol?

Khan deserves all the credit for where Fulham are now just as Kroenke deserves all the credit for Arsenal's consistency and continued winning ways

I wont disagree with you in the creation of the uneven playing field. The owners who throw the most money into their teams tend to decide their tier of success in leagues with no salary cap. That being said, you can bolster your team with capital but cripple them with management decisions. Kronke is extremely loyal to who he puts in power and looks for any opportunity to retain them, much like the premature extension of Fisher.

Only the future will tell if extending Wenger another 2 years was the right move.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never said he had to be at every game no one expected him to be at every game but making a post about Stan winning the FA cup was a direct and pointless shot at those fans who don't like Stan. I don't care how he runs any of his franchises because he is a business man people like myself don't like him because of his Ludicrous remarks about our city has nothing to do with his ownership style

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a season ticket holder from 97 until the time they left saw every home game preason regular season and postseason save for 2 games and I can count on one hand how many times he has been there

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a season ticket holder from 97 until the time they left saw every home game preason regular season and postseason save for 2 games and I can count on one hand how many times he has been there
It was also funny watching the games on TV and seeing shots of him at games in St Louis. Then afterwards we'd hear people at the game complain that he was not there yet there are shots of him. Watching those last few years he was actually at games there a lot and never was credited for being there. Not that this has anything to do with The Arsenal winning the FA Cup again.