Kroenke wins FA Cup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Arsenal did..........Super Bowl next for the Rams!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Where was that performance all year!! Played great so proud of the effort from the boys.

Zero

Pro Bowler
So much for "Kroenke doesn't support or care about his teams success"
Congrats Mr K

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I was nervous for Wenger cause it looks like Kroenke showed up in one of his best suits from the Edward G. Robinson Collection

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Or maybe he was saving money and just went to Costumes-R-Us

image.jpeg

Luckily for Wenger he won't get whacked after the game and just might sign that extension

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The-champagne-is-sprayed-as-Arsenals-pl.jpg

I'm shocked at how well Per Mertesacker played. He was man of the match for me. 32 years old, missed the whole season, and gets asked to deal with Costa and Pedro all day. That might be it for the BFG.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much for "Kroenke doesn't support or care about his teams success"
Congrats Mr K

Yep. Dude is going to be a fantastic owner for us. Got a great staff in place now for the Rams, some good young talent to build around, and a world class stadium on the way.

Better days ahead for the faithful, IMO.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Kroenke always wins FA Cup with Arsenal. I expected a followup with a Champions League semifinal run at least along with an EPL title. Hope he sells Arsenal soon because he ain't going anywhere with Wenger managing the team; it's always competitive mediocrity with him

nanotech

Rookie
Kroenke always wins FA Cup with Arsenal. I expected a followup with a Champions League semifinal run at least along with an EPL title. Hope he sells Arsenal soon because he ain't going anywhere with Wenger managing the team; it's always competitive mediocrity with him
There!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good for ESK...Now maybe Steven A. Smith can shut his piehole.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like we have another celebrity Gooner. For those of you that watch Arrow you'll recognize him.

tvw7s5eys80z.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Arsenal is always top 4 they just haven't been consistent enough to make a run for the league title.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal is always top 4 they just haven't been consistent enough to make a run for the league title.
In the last 25 years only 6 teams have one the Premiere League title. Thirteen of those 25 years it was Manchester United. Chelsea has 5 Arsenal 3 and Manchester City 2. In those 25 years 47 clubs have competed in the Premiere League.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought I'd already bet on it :(