Kroenke Complains about our home field advantage.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
EFTE is basically a more durable plastic polymer and is less dense than metal. The extra space between atoms works to absorb more of the vibration.
" The New College Grad Shows off his Education!! Well Done!!(y)(y):D

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Article is horseshit click bait. Writer comes off as a disenfranchised fan from St. Louis to be honest.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Here's the only thing actually said by Kroenke in that paltry article that is basically a hamburger hold the meat.

“In two years we’ll be in a new stadium, and I think we can have a true home-field advantage like a lot of the teams do,’’ Kroenke said, via USA Today Sports. “We don’t really have it now.’’

He's right. Nothing to see here.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Ok. Stop the bullshit references to St. Louis fans.

Like it or not Stan shit on them just like if not worse than LA fans were shit on by Georgia.

The mods here need to shut that shit down just like they do when fans bitch about LA fans not filling the stadium with Rams fans.

I'm a Rams fan period.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
STL/LA pissing contests aren't tolerated here and the mods don't have to be told how to moderate this board.
Fair warning.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stan is only saying what we already know anyway.

It may be click bait - but he does say "we don't really have a home field advantage right now" He isn't wrong and he may try to soften the blow with crafty subterfuge, but it is kind of a "perky" thing to say.

It's not really that controversial however.

Last edited:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Stan is only saying what we already know anyway.

It may be click bait - but he does say "we don't really have a home field advantage right now" He isn't wrong and he may try to soften the blow with crafty subterfuge, but it is kind of a "perky" thing to say.

It's not really that controversial however.

I don't have an issue with what Stan was quoted as saying. My issue is with posters on this board referring to the writers of the article as Butthurt St.louis fans.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't have an issue with what Stan was quoted as saying. My issue is with posters on this board referring to the writers of the article as Butthurt St.louis fans.

oops yeah I quoted wrong post.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And who are you warning?
Everyone who posts here.

This is a Rams community, not an LA or (formerly) a St Louis community....but the fact is that the team is in LA now....so if anyone here has issues with that, or the owner, the front office, the coaches, the players, the water boy who lives in Orange county or whomever as it relates to THE MOVE....you probably don't belong here on this board.

The mods have been as consistent as possible when dealing with this crap on both sides. We won't tolerate discussion or trolling that involves THE MOVE. It's over. I suggest that everyone who wants to be a member here deal with it, and if anyone feels the need to vent on THE MOVE, Stan's decision to MOVE, fanbase loyalty etc....you take it to "those other Rams boards" where that type of discussion is welcomed.

This forum's rules and culture is very clear. It was there for you to read when you signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.