krapperdouche "wins" twitter battle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Gotta love offseason stories like: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/pos...pernick-goes-twitter-follower-called-49ers-qb

On its face it's comedy, but my true amazement is the mainstream media reaction of actually patting K-douche on the back for it -- as if he "won" something by telling a fan he has no life because of the amount of his followers.

"you got 8 followers bruh"

That's applauded by the media? Is this really the world we live in?

Now I'm older than dirt and don't twit or go to faceplace, but am I really the only one left in society that thinks judging someone's life on "number of followers" is pathetic?

Does he really not know there's an entire life outside of twits and internets? Maybe he really thinks all life is strutting around wearing Beats and working out your abs? Yep that's a perfect Super Bowl winning philosophy that no little fan dare question.

Fact is that fan was spot on mocking his ab work instead of the focus on, say, film study or something to address his perceived lack of smarts. All Kdouche did was just completely verify everything that fan implied about his lack of intelligence. And also a lack of wisdom to not understand the difference between winning a battle and losing the war of the bigger picture.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Lol, I read this last night. I think that dude found his soft spot.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Any excuse to blow an athlete. They do this for anything, even if the athlete himself was the one to get destroyed, they'll find a way to paint a pretty picture to get their fave on top.

Also Jesus, touchy. Must have been one of the last things Harbaugh reminded him he was shit at.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So krap posts bs on twitter for the entire world to see, then gets pissed and tells a bright young man to mind his own business. Also calling him names.

Exactly what I would expect, from the team leader of the whiners.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So krap posts bs on twitter for the entire world to see, then gets pissed and tells a bright young man to mind his own business. Also calling him names.

Exactly what I would expect, from the team leader of the whiners.
True. You know what would have impressed me? Invite the guy to one of your study sessions and let him see what it is you *claim* to be doing. Like Vermeil did for that one fan a long time ago who turned in his season tickets over frustration. He brought the guy into the building and showed him the whole operation, as well as introducing him to the entire team as a representative of the fan base.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Colin Kapperdoodle is the bestest Qb in the whole NFL, don't ya'll forget that!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Not only did he respond to the guy and look like a complete idiot. But he also replied multiple times while showing how immature he is and how he was trying to find anything he could to say to him. He mentioned how many people were following him as if that is a way to measure who's the better person. What a classy guy

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
True. You know what would have impressed me? Invite the guy to one of your study sessions and let him see what it is you *claim* to be doing. Like Vermeil did for that one fan a long time ago who turned in his season tickets over frustration. He brought the guy into the building and showed him the whole operation, as well as introducing him to the entire team as a representative of the fan base.
If I were the coach or gm, I'd have a few words with krap.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Colin Kaepernick clearly handles criticism well. NOT!!! I'm no master at the social sciences but I think Kaepernick comes off as being a little insecure... well a lot insecure. He fires off a pompous tweet about how he's great because he did a lot of work on a "recovery" day and retweets a few "Kaep is awesome tweets" then singles out the guy that criticizes him because 2 hours of film just isn't enough.

The worst part of the entire thing is that I feel dirty for agreeing with a 49ers fan. Fact ab workouts do not help you find an open receiver!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fact ab workouts do not help you find an open receiver!
True. But biceps do help you sack a whiny QB.

n-QUINN-large570.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It was a hilarious jab by the guy and it must have really touched a nerve to get him so riled that quick. Either that or its just the roid rage getting the best of him.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't wait for him to issue the "my account was hacked" line.
Why would he retract it when every single media writer is applauding him for it?
Erin Andrews sending him twits saying "good for u" and others praising him for "standing up for athletes free speech" and his amazing wit (???) to "take down" this "troll" or "twitter jerk"...

All people are seeing it for what it is, but not media apparently -- I don't get it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Why would he retract it when every single media writer is applauding him for it?
Erin Andrews sending him twits saying "good for u" and others praising him for "standing up for athletes free speech" and his amazing wit (???) to "take down" this "troll" or "twitter jerk"...

All people are seeing it for what it is, but not media apparently -- I don't get it.
I don't get it either. It's not like the guy said something malicious and hurtful. He just expressed the opinion that Kaepernick should spend more time studying. He could have responded in a manner that didn't put down a fan of his team.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lmao, says a lot about his character. I'd stay away from any forms of social media if I were famous because you're going to get public criticism regardless. Howling back at it creates a possibility of hindering one's performance on the field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams' defense is going to blow him the F up next season. Can't wait.

Athos

Legend
Touchy little bitch, ain't he?

Any little ole' bitch that takes up a ghetto gangster accent for no apparent reason is a touchy little douchenozzel. And a bitch.

He really is some kind of fool. Whiners will crash and burn with him at QB. And I'm going to love every minute of his implosion.