Kolb to the Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
For Rogers-Cromartie and a 2nd.

They over paid, wouldn't you think?

superfan24

Starter
Yes makes them a little better for this year I guess, but a the next few years....... :nono:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wonder if the media forced this trade to go down. I don't see why they got Kevin "corn on the" Kolb so hyped up. They even go so far to say this move will put them back in the playoffs. "Corn on the" Kolb might end being a good QB but the hype...

Really??

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I would have really laughed ifi it ended up being a 1st and Cromartie. Now they have a hole at CB, and whos gonna be the no. 2 and no. 3 WRs now that Breaston is gone?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
$30 to $63 MILLION!!!!

AND as high as a 2nd round pick!!

Desperate, much???

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I expected as much from the franchise that perfected fail.

This is the same Kolb that has a losing record as a starter for a decent Eagles team. He has taken less regular season snaps than Bradford. He's a WCO and a WCO only QB. that they gave DRC and a 2nd for. Plus the drag on the cap for the next few years.

Should have went for Orton. But in fact they should have signed Bulger or someone like that to win the same 3 games Kolb will win them and got a better QB in the 2012 draft.

Competing against Kolb, Alex "Duh" Smith and the seahags two headed QB turds the Rams should win the div. by three games.

A fool and his draft choices will soon be parted!!!!