Kobe's last game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching the game now, first basketball game I've seen all year :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just turned it on, Kobe with 43 points on 41 shots. Ok

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL 50 points, he's shot like garbage but he's got another 50 point game and they're within 6 points.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the Kobe show in Staples tonight!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LOL, I'm glad I turned this on. Kobe with 58 and the Lakers lead by 1 with seconds left.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL 60 points and a W on his way out. Walk off proud Champ!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
60 Points and a W! Farewell Kobe. Way to go out!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
JORDAN
michael_jordan03.jpg

NOT JORDAN
espnapi_dm_131207_nba_stephena_kobe_wmain.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Watching the game now, first basketball game I've seen all year :D

Me too @OldSchool! I flipped back and forth between the Warriors breaking the wins record (not much drama) and Kobe. Stayed on The Lakers game the whole 4th quarter though.

Jordan was better, but what a clutch performance to go out!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Epic. Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love. Kobe is one of the best to ever play the game, and his 8 NBA records prove that.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Loved that the Rams held off on the announcement. Great way to end it KB, fcck the haters.

I had some "friends" on Facebook take this opportunity to spew their venom about how "we shouldn't forget about the rape victim and that Kobe isn't special". *Un-friended.

Name
Troy
I'm glad Kobe was able to cap off his career with a game like that. 50 shot attempts or not, it was a fitting sendoff. Jason Whitlock said some moronic stuff about that game on Thursday -- anybody here hear about it?

A lot of people like to bash Kobe for being the catalyst in the downfall of the Lakers, but I disagree. Jim Buss and Co. threw money at him and he took it. So many detractors point to Tim Duncan (actually my all-time favorite player) and point out his selflessness while antagonizing Kobe, but hey, I feel that Jim Buss and Co. threw that money at Kobe out of fear. Garbage front office decisions like that and others have derailed the Lake Show.

I'm not a Lakers guy, but I think the NBA is most interesting/entertaining when the Lakers, Celtics, Sixers (yeah... hasn't happened for a while) and Knicks (uh... yeah) are contending. Like others, I'm not a fan of the buddy-buddy ways of stars today. I miss seeing rivalries on the floor. Raja Bell vs. Kobe comes to mind.

fearsomefour

Legend
JORDAN
michael_jordan03.jpg

NOT JORDAN
espnapi_dm_131207_nba_stephena_kobe_wmain.jpg
Jordan, Kobe....they are both all time greats.
People get very into just repeating that non sense, so and so is the best.
Whats the measure?
Stats? Then neither can hold a flame to Wilt. Titles?....how much help did each have....plenty.
They are guys, basically, from two different generations....we can leave it at that.
For all of his faults at least Kobe never had to pretend to play baseball to serve a suspension for gambling....