KO Returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

~lyser

Rookie
Take the touchback!!!!! It's like what the old timers used to say about the forward pass - four things can happen running a KO out of your own endzone and three of them are bad:

1. Fail to reach the 25
2. Fumble
3. Penalty

Interestingly, it looked like Cooper may have had a nice return on that play where he coughed it up. Still, I hold my breath every time he runs it out of the endzone, expecting a penalty, turnover or (at best) failure to reach the 25. As a matter of fact, I believe one of those three has happened EVERY time so far this year.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm getting to the "hold my breath" stage with Tavon and punt returns. It seems like he's always been fumble prone but when he's doing it while his snaps are so limited then it stands out more.

~lyser

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, TA has a bad case of the butterfingers this year. Two muffed punts and did you see where he almost fumbled the pitch? Probably because of his small...hands (did you think I was going to say penis?)

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I yell at the TV everytime to stay in the endzone . There is no Tony Horne on this team .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Special Teams let us down tonight even Zuerlein kicking the ball out of bounds before half time. Enough, tell Cooper to take the damn touch back and replace Austin with Kupp for Punt Returns to send a message.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I yell at the TV everytime to stay in the endzone . There is no Tony Horne on this team .
We have something more of an Az Hakim (I still have nightmares of that muff against the Saints in the playoff game).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'd rather have Running Backs handling Kickoffs....or very, VERY fast receivers....that have great hands...and are solid...over 210 lbs.

Right now...Cooper and Tavon are shaky.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Yeah, how does fossil not tell cooper to down it in the end zone and my patience has run out with tavon. He's either fair catching or waving people off kicks that he has time to return or he's dancing too much. Now, he's added fumblitis. Unless he does a huge 180, hes probably gone next year

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, how does fossil not tell cooper to down it in the end zone and my patience has run out with tavon. He's either fair catching or waving people off kicks that he has time to return or he's dancing too much. Now, he's added fumblitis. Unless he does a huge 180, hes probably gone next year
I wasn't a fan of Austin when they drafted him and I'm with you... I'm out on him.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I think Pharoh or Tavon were trying too hard to be electric. Tavon has the the tendency to look up field when the ball comes down because he was scanning the field for an opening lane to take it to the house. Coach Bones need to emphasize ball security first before busting for a big run.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
trying too hard to be electric.
Bam. Exactly. TA tries too hard to be electric but barely has any praiseworthy returns. PC tried too hard to be electric at an unnecessary time. Excitement got the best of PC he gets a pass, but almost cost us the damn game. TA meh, i dont know. He isn't doing it for us period.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Take the touchback!!!!! It's like what the old timers used to say about the forward pass - four things can happen running a KO out of your own endzone and three of them are bad:

1. Fail to reach the 25
2. Fumble
3. Penalty

Interestingly, it looked like Cooper may have had a nice return on that play where he coughed it up. Still, I hold my breath every time he runs it out of the endzone, expecting a penalty, turnover or (at best) failure to reach the 25. As a matter of fact, I believe one of those three has happened EVERY time so far this year.

Missing Benny Cunningham.