Know Your Enemy's Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
As rams fans, Id like to think that we all have a fairly good grasp on where we need to improve and what our strengths and weaknesses are. Obviously everyone has their own opinion but generally the feeling is some what similar between fans. Well after a particularly heavy night with a sore head (make of that what you will) I ended up taking a trip over to niner nation and found some interesting reading about our team and what they expect from us this year. I'm fairly sure you've probably seen it already but I'll post it here anyway.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/6/7/5788294/nfc-west-49ers-seahawks-cardinals-rams-2014-projections

Some of the highlights

"Their DL is so strong now – ridiculous strong actually – which could elavate the entire defense. Adding Aaron Donald with Quinn, Long and Brockers is just unfair. If Bradford can stay healthy and play a whole season like he did before he went down; and if a WR can step up and be a #1 guy for them, they could be very dangerous"

"I just don’t see it. Every year the Rams are supposedly “on the rise” and every year they have a losing record. With them it’s always almost. It’s all potential and hype with and every the media tries to sell me on the Rams as the next big thing."

"These guys get so much attention and it’s the same every year. Shouldn’t you have to actually win something before you earn this type of yearly hype? For some reason this does not apply to them."

"I could see 6 wins from the Rams, and i could see 13 wins from the Rams. if their QB coach combo figures it out they could go far."

"Zac Stacy is the real deal… Tavon Austin, Kenny Britt, Austin Pettis, Brian Quick, Chris Givens… not the worst receiving corps in the NFL… add Lance Kendricks and Jared Cook to the mix and it’s not too shabby. If Bradford stays healthy, and that’s a big if, then they won’t be terrible on offense."

"I love the 49ers but I too get irked by dismissal of opponents. I couldn’t give two craps abput St Louis either, but they are young and LOADED with talent along the offensive & defensive line (especially Dline)"

"They won 7 games in a nearly impossible division…Games that could have gone the other way for them last year: Titans (lost by 7), Falcons (lost by 7), Seahawks (lost by 5)…They did not have a quarterback while doing this. They got stronger on the defensive side of the ball. Both their offensive and defensive lines are looking very, very good.To win 7 games in our division with no QB at all and then showing signs of improvement should garner some respect. Fisher said he had a 3-year plan…and they are there."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thanks for posting. The fans you posted snippets from are pretty well versed on our team it seems.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I like the whiner complaining about how we get all the media hype as the next "big thing". Not sure what media he's referring to because I sure don't see that at all. But, if it pisses the whiners off to have that perspective, I'm all for it. Come on big media hype!!!!

Overall though those are pretty good assessments I think.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"I just don’t see it. Every year the Rams are supposedly “on the rise” and every year they have a losing record. With them it’s always almost. It’s all potential and hype with and every the media tries to sell me on the Rams as the next big thing."
Funny, because SF was hyped quite a bit too for several years as being the next big thing. Right around 2008 thru 2011 IIRC. They were predicted to take that next step every year(a few years in a row) and couldn't break out until Harbaugh took over.
If Bradford stays healthy, and that’s a big if, then they won’t be terrible on offense."
? It's a big if because.....he's been constantly injured and keeps missing games? Mmmmk.
I swear, Bradford is Greg Oden in the eyes of the media and ignorant fans. SMH
"They won 7 games in a nearly impossible division…Games that could have gone the other way for them last year: Titans (lost by 7), Falcons (lost by 7), Seahawks (lost by 5)…They did not have a quarterback while doing this. They got stronger on the defensive side of the ball. Both their offensive and defensive lines are looking very, very good.To win 7 games in our division with no QB at all and then showing signs of improvement should garner some respect. Fisher said he had a 3-year plan…and they are there."
A realistic perspective from a rival fan. Impressive.