Klupenger and Simmons Rams Report: OTAs Recap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
One thing worth noting, Mo Alexander playing with the ones with McCloud and Mcdonald sitting out. Guy is a hittier and tackling machine. Was a stud last year on ST, hope he gets some reps at S this year.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Great recap thanks for sharing. Looking forward to what the new OC will bring come the regular season. And I hope the Defense gets off to a fast start so we can win games early.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
One thing worth noting, Mo Alexander playing with the ones with McCloud and Mcdonald sitting out. Guy is a hittier and tackling machine. Was a stud last year on ST, hope he gets some reps at S this year.
I didn't hear McLeod was sitting out, I'm pretty sure it was McDonald and Barron which would open the door for Alexander to get reps at SS. Everything I've read says it's McLeod and only McLeod at FS with the starters. I agree with your excitement about Alexander, I wish there was also some similar excitement and competition being discussed at FS as well.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone heard anything about Christian Bryant? This kid was a STUD at Ohio State and the leader of their vaunted defense two years ago, until he wrecked his ankle early in his senior season. I think Fisher red-shirted him, much like Barrett Jones his first year, but I have high hopes that he may become our next great free safety. I know it's only OTA's, but has anyone heard if he's healthy and practicing?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone heard anything about Christian Bryant?
No..not one report...It's why I appreciate a guy like coach0, say you ask about Bryant, he'll at least go out of his way to see if the guy is practicing...I don't even know what his number is off hand so if he's in one of those pics, I couldn't tell if he's out there or not...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Didn't Bryant get put on the P.S in final cut downs?
I was a big fan of his college play as well and hope he gets a chance somewhere.
We seem to be log jammed at the Safety spots.

RamWoodie

Legend
They are Rams reporters...they will be positive for the most part. That's not to say they aren't accurate...but one has to take it all with a "grain of salt".

What did they not dare say????

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I've been asking the same question.

Matter of fact, I've been saying that my pick to be the "break out player" for this year will be Christian Bryant. That guy was very much like Honey Badger in the effect he had on the players around him. He just elevated everyone.

I'd love to find out what his status is...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I know it's still early, but it would be nice to get some insight on Joyner.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I've been asking the same question.

Matter of fact, I've been saying that my pick to be the "break out player" for this year will be Christian Bryant. That guy was very much like Honey Badger in the effect he had on the players around him. He just elevated everyone.

I'd love to find out what his status is...

He's on the PS.

Still active with the oreo and ninja challenge though:

View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Bryant-Cunningham-Visit-Camp-Rainbow/6c5235f7-ef63-40fc-8331-9f31b446b63f