Kliff is gone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at the coaches McVay has lost... Staley, LaFleur, and Kevin O'Connell are all doing great. I will wait and see who gets hired if McVay leaves, but I would be confident in them until proven otherwise.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at the coaches McVay has lost... Staley, LaFleur, and Kevin O'Connell are all doing great. I will wait and see who gets hired if McVay leaves, but I would be confident in them until proven otherwise.
Zac Taylor be like
Season 2 Tommy GIF by Martin

oldnotdead

Legend
AZ is a dumpster fire. They will have a hard time attracting top GMs or HCs because they will be saddled with a cry baby QB for the next 5 years. Kyler the coach and GM killer. A QB that says he doesn't need to study belongs on the sandlot not in the NFL. Kyler's career will spiral down from here on out.

They may have to look at Div 3 HC to find someone who simply wants to break into the NFL. I don't see any of the better collegiate HC willing to take over a dumpster fire with an immature cry baby QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why would we want the guy who Card fans are singing the hallelujah chorus over his departure?

Just freakin' no!
You're just afraid of the shite you'll get on the Cards board if we add Kliffy.

swmizzou83

Starter
I think Kliff is better than he's given credit for. The issue in Arizona was Kyler who is incredibly immature and they are now stuck with

Flint

Pro Bowler
So Kliff has either gone to participate in a secret martial arts tournament or he’s doing one of those “vacations” that men go on.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think they are all good coaches (and as the above poster noted, don't forget Zac Taylor). However, three of them coach Aaron Rodgers, Justin Herbert and Joe Burrow. O'Connell got Cousins but also got Justin Jefferson and Dalvin Cook; plus a below-average 2022 division.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I think Kliff is better than he's given credit for. The issue in Arizona was Kyler who is incredibly immature and they are now stuck with
Kyler is not the QB you build anything around…send his entitled ass back to TX.

Kliff, though, is not good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they are all good coaches (and as the above poster noted, don't forget Zac Taylor). However, three of them coach Aaron Rodgers, Justin Herbert and Joe Burrow. O'Connell got Cousins but also got Justin Jefferson and Dalvin Cook; plus a below-average 2022 division.
Yep, Zac Taylor without Joe Burrow looked like Hue Jackson