Klein/Thiry Podcast: Donald Holdout, Goff Progress, Jamon Brown & Snead Interviews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Klein/Thiry Podcast: Donald Holdout, Goff Progress, Jamon Brown & Snead Interviews –Audio

Anxiety is starting to build around the Los Angeles Rams as star defensive tackle Aaron Donald continues his holdout with the preseason schedule nearing an end, plus The Times’ Gary Klein and Lindsey Thiry discuss the progress of Jared Goff and the Rams’ offense. Special guest, offensive guard Jamon Brown joins the podcast and general manager Les Snead also stopped by briefly.

Listen to Rams Podcast

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not the easiest listen and Lindsey Thiry steps all over Klein, but when Gary's not trying to be funny, he provides some excellent information IMO.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Not the easiest listen and Lindsey Thiry steps all over Klein

Does she still do that?

I listened to this pod once a while back now and she annoyed the hell out of me because she was repeatedly interrupting him or talking over him.

I thought it might've been a one off and have been tempted to give it another go. I don't think I'll bother

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought it might've been a one off and have been tempted to give it another go. I don't think I'll bother

Should not really be that hard if that's your craft, they actually teach you to count a second after someone speaks, but she just could not help herself. I like Gary Klein, now he's no Henry Grantland Rice, but when given the opportunity, he makes some good points, but IMO, Dani Klupenger is far better, but I'm a tad biased because of Dani's looks.