Kirwan/Miller Senior Bowl Wrap Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The Senior Bowl gave us our first live look at the seniors in the 2016 NFL Draft class, and one thing was clear. The offensive and defensive lines will be areas of strength this year. Defensive linemen who stood out included Penn State’s Carl Nassib, Sheldon Day of Notre Dame, DJ Reader of Clemson, and the Eastern Kentucky standout and Ohio State transfer Noah Spence. Top counterparts on the o-line were led by Indiana OT Jason Spriggs, and the swing G-T from LSU Vadal Alexander. Jay Lee of Baylor was a receiver who turned heads, and Carson Wentz of North Dakota State and Mississippi State’s Dak Prescott separated themselves from the QB pack a bit with their performance in Mobile. From: Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller

Listen to Kirwan/Miller Talk Senior Bowl

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I have been looking for feedback on Weintz performance but haven't seen much. What is the general consensus on his play?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I have been looking for feedback on Weintz performance but haven't seen much. What is the general consensus on his play?
Looks able to make all the throws...Made some good ones in this game, some were dropped. Interviewed pretty good too....I'd say the real deal....

bskrilla

Starter
Paul McRoberts caught my eye. He had a TD rec and 30 YD punt return for the South. Big receiver with good hands. Here are some 2015 highlights for him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I agree with what @LACHAMPS said(below)
Looks able to make all the throws...Made some good ones in this game, some were dropped. Interviewed pretty good too....I'd say the real deal....
And CBS Sports has him Ranked #2, Behind Goff, on their QB ratings chart at this point in the process. Hopefully we'll get a good look at him in the Combine!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I agree with what @LACHAMPS said(below)
And CBS Sports has him Ranked #2, Behind Goff, on their QB ratings chart at this point in the process. Hopefully we'll get a good look at him in the Combine!!
@OC_Ram ... Yeah. I think he would have been 6 for 6, or 7 for 7 at one point, but the drops, which killed his drives. He threw with touch, but zinged a deep out, and hit a seam route with a very good throw. He missed on one going to his right, and a WR (Miller), appeared to run the wrong route, on one.

He got nailed a few times too. The defense was getting a lot of pressure.

He is an impressive dude, personality wise, he comes off as genuine, intelligent, and grounded.