Kirwan/Miller Rank the NFC West WR Corps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Lot to prove for our WRs. I'd have to agree with their current assessments though.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Without listening to it - Its got to be Arizona #1 and then a whole bunch of question marks for the other 3 teams.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Our WR corp is extremely underrated in my opinion but I can understand why others on the outside looking in aren't high on them. Yet.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
wtf. so the the sound byte ends before the guy that picked the Rams 3rd could state his case, typical. instead I just hear Tavon sucks Bailey's "ok" (apparently this ill informed analyst should watch Baileys highlights for what he did in his limited opportunities) and some mention of decent TE's and Britt hopefully stepping up. no mention of Quick starting off on fire catching bombs from a 3rd string QB. fuck em all. I'm done listening to all this bullshit til they put on the pads and play some preseason

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
wtf. so the the sound byte ends before the guy that picked the Rams 3rd could state his case, typical. instead I just hear Tavon sucks Bailey's "ok" (apparently this ill informed analyst should watch Baileys highlights for what he did in his limited opportunities) and some mention of decent TE's and Britt hopefully stepping up. no mention of Quick starting off on fire catching bombs from a 3rd string QB. freak em all. I'm done listening to all this bullcrap til they put on the pads and play some preseason
Thanks! You just saved me from having to listen to this!!(y)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like Az's wr's....I do...But I like ours more....eff Floyd & Brown....