kirk cousins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

allrams

UDFA
How good is this guy. Is he worth trading for? What would it take to get him? Is it better toget a guy like cousins or wait for the draft? It might be a wise idea to get him. If we wait for the draft imagine what were going to have give up to move up and get someone. Opinions pls

fearsomefour

Legend
How good is this guy. Is he worth trading for? What would it take to get him? Is it better toget a guy like cousins or wait for the draft? It might be a wise idea to get him. If we wait for the draft imagine what were going to have give up to move up and get someone. Opinions pls
We would have to give a high draft pick for Cousins. Probably a first or second if Washington would even trade him. I wouldnt give a 1 for him and I doubt (given RGs injury history and recent play) Washington would trade him at all.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I just don't think the Redskins would even trade him.

A55VA6

Legend
Ehhh, idk. He seems to be decent but I'm not so sure Cousins could be our franchise QB. Plus the Redskins will most likely want a high pick, and I would not give them one.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't think they would trade him and if they did they would want more from the Rams than any other team. Not worth what it would cost.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would rather roll with Shaun Hill. After all, he was brought in for the worst case scenario we have unfortunately found ourselves in. I'd save the draft picks we would have to trade for Cousins and let the Hill run this team as best he can. We may end up needing those picks so we can trade up and get a QB if this Rams team gets enough wins to push us out of the QB zone at the top of the 1st round. Which is likely IMO.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
No. I don't think he's that good. Roll with what we have now.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You have to look at Shaun Hill first. Then look at the other guys. Do they really give you a better chance to win? If you truly ask yourself that question, and try to remain objective, I think you'll find that the answer is no. There aren't many better backups in the league over Hill.