Kirk Cousins signs franchise tag

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"rectal-cranial inversion"

I like that. Seems like another way to say Cranial Rectitus...LOL

It's when your head gets stuck so far up your ass... you develop a completely shitty outlook on everything.

In the foreskins case... QBs

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm thinking there are about a dozen teams keeping a close eye on this Cousins thing, and the 2018 season. Rams included.
I guess " I like that"! As long as we don't turn into the "Redskins West"!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's when your head gets stuck so far up your ass... you develop a completely crappy outlook on everything.

In the foreskins case... QBs
I wish I could have given you a Good "Laugh" on this^ and a "Award Winner" , so I had to settle for the latter!(y);):D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RG-me really gave the foreskins a life threating case of rectal-cranial-inversion when it comes to QBs. They'll never believe in another QB again.

LOLOLOLOLOL

freak them.

Ain't that the truth.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Kirk Cousins - QB - Redskins
Speaking with 106.7 The Fan, Kirk Cousins said he did not make a counter offer to the Redskins because he "needed more time" to assess the organization.

The Redskins did very publicly -- and haphazardly -- reshuffle the front office this offseason, but Cousins certainly would have signed on the dotted line if the organization made him an acceptable offer, a fact he acknowledged later in the interview. "If the best we can get is a two-year deal, I might as well just keep playing on one-year deals," Cousins said about the Redskins' self-reported offer. Despite all that has happened including the team president attempting to drag him through the mud on Monday, Cousins said his "first choice" is to remain in Washington and did not rule out signing a long-term deal with the team. That is a story for after the season, however, and Cousins said his focus now "is on playing football."

haha, needed more time to assess the organisation.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought that was optical rectosis.

That's only if one opens their eyes while their head is up their own ass.

It's also a sure fire way to get a wicked bad case of pink eye.