Kirk Cousins Outplaying RG3?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tweed335

UDFA
Too bad we don't get their 1st round pick again. That was a pretty sweet couple years!

Haha, no kiddin'!

OTOH, we could enjoy a few boring draft seasons of picking late due to making the playoffs or better. I hate looking forward to the Draft in October.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Haha, no kiddin'!

OTOH, we could enjoy a few boring draft seasons of picking late due to making the playoffs or better. I hate looking forward to the Draft in October.

Or even better, we could pick late from our pick, and get a top 5 pick every year from the Skins. That would make life complete.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Running QBs suck. Nothing like a offense full of gimmick plays. I really would rather have Cousins.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Shame. I like RGIII a lot as a player and as a (public) persona. I still think that of all the "running" QBs, he's the one who could operate as a pocket passer with deadly legs, a la Steve Young. If he can't, I'll blame his regression/failure on injuries and Mike Shanahan.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Shame. I like RGIII a lot as a player and as a (public) persona. I still think that of all the "running" QBs, he's the one who could operate as a pocket passer with deadly legs, a la Steve Young. If he can't, I'll blame his regression/failure on injuries and Mike Shanahan.

Mike Shanahan. is not sh it w/out Elway,

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Scary thought because Cousins has NOT played well sine his rookie year. He was abysmal last season, and only looked decent against backups on Thurs. I think RG3 is the better QB for sure....